Kareem Hunt suspended 8 games

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

The bigger question now is when to draft HUNT.  Plenty of time left to unleash he for the Fantasy Playoff push.

For me it depends on if I get the guys I have targeted with my first 4 picks. I would say 5th or 6th rd if you really want to make sure that you get him.

4 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Lol there goes the Duke Johnson trades.  Maybe next offseason when all 3 rbs we have retire ?

It's not as if the Browns are surprised by this suspension. If they were interested in moving Duke, this would have zero impact on it.

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

For me it depends on if I get the guys I have targeted with my first 4 picks. I would say 5th or 6th rd if you really want to make sure that you get him.

depending on how things fall I think a 5th/6th round swing of chubb then hunt would guarantee you good production from an early midround pick right there most of the year.... which is generally never a guarantee in most cases.

Just now, Gugny said:

Man, that's gotta be a kick in the thigh to the Browns.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge he was gonna miss 8-10 no matter what... that's what I was assuming all along.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It's not as if the Browns are surprised by this suspension. If they were interested in moving Duke, this would have zero impact on it.

right? I thought it was pretty common knowledge he was missing 8-10 games... im pretty sure the browns knew this. regardless its still a great investment for them.

• Like (+1) 1