Happy Birthday Mrags

mead107

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Happy Birthday! 

Are you almost as old as @plenzmd1? He be OLD! 

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Plenzmd is really old

Just so you two jag offs get it, I am at a great world music bar in The District, The Bukom Cafe  ( albeit on the potty) while y’all have both been in bed for two hours now. 

Happy Bithday @mrags, May you always get to tailgate with nice people like me , and not these two chuckleheads!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just so you two jags offs get it, I am at a great world music bar in The District, The Bukom Cafe  ( albeit on the potty) while y’all have both been in bed for two hours now. 

Happy Bithday @mrags, May you always get to tailgate with nice people like me , and not these two chuckleheads!

Ahhh, I’m still up! (Trying to gather the strength to get upstairs to bed for half an hour.) Maybe you should cut down on the fiber? I’m watching the Zion show vs UNC. Go listen to your music and pretend you are young. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate it. I was thinking about leaving until I saw your messages. I’ve decided to stay. 

Thank you baby Jesus. BTW, I hear you got one of those metrosexual watches for your birthday. I thought you were more manly than that.

• Haha (+1) 1