LB Mark Nzeocha visiting Bills (update: re-signs with SF)

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely one of the big priorities along with the OL and WR core which they’ve worked to address as well. Interestingly , all 3 units will have new, young coaches. 

When you take the time to think about it with all the priorities that this team has/had, It really is a testament to the coaching staff that we won 6 games.  

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why do you love seeing that kind of thing, Joe?

Because it doesn't show the LB that this thread is discussing?  Maybe he's the one who took the pic?

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Because it doesn't show the LB that this thread is discussing?  Maybe he's the one who took the pic?

Weird!  How did that even get quoted in this thread????  I thought it was the team dinner thread!

35 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't ask me why but I LOVE seeing that kind of thing.

The food at that place is amazing and not over the top expensive either. Wifey loves it there, I think we might actually go tomorrow now...

25 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Apparently D'Mari Scott is not allowed to eat. 

He's probably the one guy at the table that has to wait for his order after everyone already gets theirs. That's always a weird feeling, server comes out, tray full of plates, "OK, here's the fish...and the chicken...and the steak....and for you...another five minute wait because our cook dropped your hamburger under the dishwasher and we're just trying to clean that off for you. Enjoy!"

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

When you take the time to think about it with all the priorities that this team has/had, It really is a testament to the coaching staff that we won 6 games.  

Yes, considering almost every single starter on the offense has already been replaced even before the draft.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Weird!  How did that even get quoted in this thread????  I thought it was the team dinner thread!

Accidentally posted it in the wrong thread :lol:  I had deleted it by the time @Joe in Winslow had quoted, so I'm not sure why it still showed up.

Guess I'm not perfect after all!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Cornering the market on hard to pronounce last names starting with 'N'? Better hope Murphy is getting to work early this offseason trying to learn how to say them correctly.......

You  oughta talk....maybe we'll sign Ndamukong...

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely one of the big priorities along with the OL and WR core which they’ve worked to address as well. Interestingly , all 3 units will have new, young coaches. 

...think these coaches are smart enough to avoid the "Bobby April Syndrome".....he had WAY too much say in the final 53....the majority of his ST gang could NOT play their natural positions when called upon...the injury bug hit and we had NOW HIRING signs at Walmart.....they redefined one dimensional......

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/124154-mark-nzeocha-intends-re-sign-49ers-per-report/

Must have told Beane he thought Buffalo was a ***** town....Beane got pissed again.

Cant blame a guy who is a STs guy who got to play some defense for the 49ers staying there especially if they are giving him decent money and long term security. Doesn’t have to uproot and move across country doesn’t hurt either

On 3/15/2019 at 6:51 AM, twist_to_open said:

I think we all can still painfully remember how bad our special team play was last year, good to see the FO working to address it in addition to our offense.

Definitely an area that we need vast improvement... Glad to see them trying to take steps to address it!