NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Here you go. The half-wit puppet actress has the script written last night.  Lights, camera, action!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/434190-ocasio-cortez-calls-out-nra-after-new-zealand-shootings-what-good-are-your

So according to AOC,  the victims wouldn't have gotten killed if they understood the uselessness of prayers.

Got it.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I am NOT doing that. What I stated in this thread is that we clearly can’t coexist. There’s only about 1500 years of history in my corner. Maybe we need to let it ride longer and let the list of people killed by terrorists (on and of each side) grow longer? But what im saying is there will only be more of this if we don’t make a radical change. Am I wrong?

You were not warned by a mod for simply stating that humans can not coexist.

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So according to AOC,  the victims wouldn't have gotten killed if they understood the uselessness of prayers.

Got it.

Isn't it great having to hear about it every time she realizes things aren't what she assumed they were?

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Got it.

And if the NRA didn't...I don't know, didn't do something with respect to New Zealand.  

It's like the new crop of Democrats don't even realize nations exist.

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Im not gonna speak for that person, only myself. I know what I said and what my intent was. 

And what were you saying with "Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed.  Thank you."

26 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Got it.

Wha?

I read the article and all I got was she said the old "T and P" line is tired and meaningless...

Man....she is in yo head!

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I am NOT doing that. What I stated in this thread is that we clearly can’t coexist. There’s only about 1500 years of history in my corner. Maybe we need to let it ride longer and let the list of people killed by terrorists (on and of each side) grow longer? But what im saying is there will only be more of this if we don’t make a radical change. Am I wrong?

You are not wrong in discussing whether or not we (all other religions) can exist with Muslims. That would be a good topic. What isn't needed is to bring up your hatred and longing to return to the battlefield in order to kill "Haj" in that conversation. Use your head.

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are not wrong in discussing whether or not we (all other religions) can exist with Muslims. That would be a good topic. What isn't needed is to bring up your hatred and longing to return to the battlefield in order to kill "Haj" in that conversation. Use your head.

Not today at the very least

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Its kinda hard for me to drop the hatred thing. A bit hard. I kind of have some “grievances.” But I agree with you. You’re not wrong. 

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Its kinda hard for me to drop the hatred thing. A bit hard. I kind of have some “grievances.” But I agree with you. You’re not wrong. 

do your thing, it's all about freedom

my personal views and hurt today aren't affected by your comments

i won't try to pin my anger on you either...

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

1552646776744.png

Honestly, this board has so little clue what the rest of the world is like. One reason why The_Dude is so blasted is because of his lack of ignorance, IMO. I doubt many of you have come out of the Ivory Tower you lived in, comparatively speaking.

That said, I got you...

wkUtbHyjDajjKUHVbjiPXQ-GgKqJMb_T-Fvz3QEk

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

How long before Trump and US Gun Laws are blamed for this? 

Condolences to the murdered and their families. This act was heinous.

People were all over Twitter immediately blaming Trump. The original link to the manifesto was taken down (you can find it here).

These people are horrible, horrible human beings. The manifesto reads part sarcasm, part crazy, partly as if multiple people (voices?) wrote it.  It also blames a lot on Europe. The talk of the US is mostly about a US civil war. The writer very much likes China. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The terrorist mentioned Trump 

The manifesto left by the alleged shooter in the horrific mosque attack in New Zealand contained one mention of Donald Trump, in which the man expresses mixed support for our president. “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/15/how-white-identity-politics-will-shape-gops-future/?utm_term=.0f3a268737b9

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

1552646776744.png

Honestly, this board has so little clue what the rest of the world is like. One reason why The_Dude is so blasted is because of his lack of ignorance, IMO. I doubt many of you have come out of the Ivory Tower you lived in, comparatively speaking.

That said, I got you...

wkUtbHyjDajjKUHVbjiPXQ-GgKqJMb_T-Fvz3QEk

Thank you. And the person who wrote that memo is spot on. I condem the gunmen. This is what coexistence brings. 104 years ago diversity created WWI. This is a Pandora’s box. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Living in Canada, where most people think we are too civilized to have this happen, i see the events in Norway and New Zealand and think we're next.... :(

I make fun of Canada a lot but man do they produce kickass troops. Their troops in WWI were top notch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I'm very emotional today. This is the worst day of the year for me.

I know it's gotta be hard for you.  The next shooter will try to do better and take more Haj out.  You can only hope I guess.  

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

C’mon, think. I chose “Asians” so I wouldn’t have to be so long winded. Yes, that’s what I meant. I would have hated the enemy. 

All Asians were not the enemy.  Me thinks the Dude needs a geography lesson.  

And again PTSD is a hell of a thing.  Seek help.