NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, let's stop complaining about people getting murdered and have sympathy for the real victim here. It's Trump who is the victim, Right? 

Ya know, Nanker's question is valid only because of people like you.

Just now, The_Dude said:

Ya know, Nanker's question is valid only because of people like you.

People like me that point out the President screaming about immigrants and scapegoating them is wrong, evil and morally reprehensible? Good thing there are people like me then. More good Americans should speak out. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

People like me that point out the President screaming about immigrants and scapegoating them is wrong, evil and morally reprehensible? Good thing there are people like me then. More good Americans should speak out. 

How is that a thing on this thread? Mallrats quotes are far more relevant.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I get it, but that is not the way. 

Outlawing islam in civilized countries and compensating emigrating muslims for their property and wealth is the only proper way. 

We HAVE to coexist on a global level but we cannot coexist together. 

We need trade deals that establish business relationships that keep the peace witb muslim countries. 

Thats the only way this ***** ends. I love killing Haj but there’s a lot of Haj. Better to do business with them from afar than constant conflict. 

Trying to shoehorn in a backward theocracy into an advanced free market independent society. Clash of cultures. All planned for exactly for something like this. 

When the narrative for a few decades now is that the west is evil. Christianity is evil. You are going to get a push back at some point. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Here you go.

20 minutes ago, Nanker said:

How long before Trump and US Gun Laws are blamed for this? 

Condolences to the murdered and their families. This act was heinous.

Here you go. The half-wit puppet actress has the script written last night.  Lights, camera, action!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/434190-ocasio-cortez-calls-out-nra-after-new-zealand-shootings-what-good-are-your

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Et tu, Dude?

I literally have never finished a book on the man because I usually end up legit weeping when I get to the end. I always stop short. He was gonna ***** up Parthia. Maybe if he did — what could have been? He performed more miracles than Jesus. It’s too upsetting to me. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I mix my sarcasm with my thoughts.

Saying things such as, "I like killing Haj!" and "killing Haj is fun!" is not sarcasm. It's ***** disgusting. That's what people have a problem with.

58 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I'm very emotional today. This is the worst day of the year for me.

The day after Steak & BJ day is rough on all of us.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Saying things such as, "I like killing Haj!" and "killing Haj is fun!" is not sarcasm. It's ***** disgusting. That's what people have a problem with.

Forgive me, but I would think that you’d be able to understand I’m not referring to innocents. I mean, I figured you’d be able to understand I mean ‘Haj that’s trying to kill me.’ I’m not advocating for the slaughter of innocent people. Jesus.

And for the record, I used the least amount of force necessary. And as soon as I took a prisoner, I wouldn’t be gentle with them per se, but the first thing I would do is safeguard them and provide them with water and food. Because that’s what I do. I’m a custodian of western civilization. That’s what I do. 

Edited by The_Dude

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Forgive me, but I would think that you’d be able to understand I’m not referring to innocents. I mean, I figured you’d be able to understand I mean ‘Haj that’s trying to kill me.’ I’m not advocating for the slaughter of innocent people. Jesus.

And for the record, I used the least amount of force necessary. And as soon as I took a prisoner, I wouldn’t be gentle with them per se, but the first thing I would do is safeguard them and provide them with water and food. Because that’s what I do. I’m a custodian of western civilization. That’s what I do. 

We felt the same way about the Viet Cong, it was either you or them, I had no sympathy for them, and I'll bet WW2 vets felt that way about the Japanese too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

We felt the same way about the Viet Cong, it was either you or them, I had no sympathy for them, and I'll bet WW2 vets felt that way about the Japanese too

Thats why I use the term “haj/haji.” I’m not killing a “person,” I’m just killing “Haj.” Most people don’t understand the psychological necessity to dehumanize your enemy. I’m sure I’d hate Asians if I were in Nam, Korea, or the pacific during WWII. 

17 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Thats why I use the term “haj/haji.” I’m not killing a “person,” I’m just killing “Haj.” Most people don’t understand the psychological necessity to dehumanize your enemy. I’m sure I’d hate Asians if I were in Nam, Korea, or the pacific during WWII. 

This kind of careless posting is what gets you in trouble. Would you have hated the Chinese or Filipinos in WW11? The South Koreans and South Vietnamese in those conflicts?

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Great! So tell me, where am I wrong? Nobody is doing that. I’m being told I’m mean and horrible. But where am I wrong? Who’s got a better plan to end this violence? Do you have one? Does anybody who’s called me a big meanie have a more effective way than what I’ve suggested? Because I consider my way a lot kinder than the continuous terrorism we have now. Historical analysis says the trend will continue unless there’s a significant change. I’m not holding my breath on islam changing. 

I dont understand you people. If you got a problem with my solution come up with a better one. I’ve tried. Relocation is the best I can come up with. But don’t let me get in the way of the candlelight vigils. 

Does everybody get I'm searching for a "final solution" that guarantees peace? I'm not sure y'all are getting that. I want this to end. Ive seen enough blood.

I'll tell you why you're wrong. You're once again going off on "Haj" like you always do, but this time you're doing so in a discussion about 49 innocent Muslims being murdered simply because they're Muslims. If you can't understand why people might take offense at that, then you're beyond ignorant. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This kind of careless posting is what gets you in trouble. Would you have hated the Chinese or Filipinos in WW11? The South Koreans and South Vietnamese in those conflicts?

C’mon, think. I chose “Asians” so I wouldn’t have to be so long winded. Yes, that’s what I meant. I would have hated the enemy. 

11 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'll tell you why you're wrong. You're once again going off on "Haj" like you always do, but this time you're doing so in a discussion about 49 innocent Muslims being murdered simply because they're Muslims. If you can't understand why people might take offense at that, then you're beyond ignorant. 

?

Why do I use that word? Know what word we used to say ‘Iraqi civilian,’ ‘Iraqi combatant,’ or ‘Iranian’ on the radio? We just used “Haj.” “We” as in soldiers and marines. It was expedient and useful. I don’t care if you have a problem with it. Im kinda set in my ways. Institutionalized if you will. If that offends you, sir, then I’m offended by your offense to a term designed to maintain some sort of psychological protection for service members in theater. Because a soldier feels much better about killing “Haj” than he does a “person.” And to me, I’ll always use that word because it’s what I used since 19. Sorry for kicking ass for my country. 

Edited by The_Dude

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

?

Why do I use that word? Know what word we used to say ‘Iraqi civilian,’ ‘Iraqi combatant,’ or ‘Iranian’ on the radio? We just used “Haj.” “We” as in soldiers and marines. It was expedient and useful. I don’t care if you have a problem with it. Im kinda set in my ways. Institutionalized if you will. If that offends you, sir, then I’m offended by your offense to a term designed to maintain some sort of psychological protection. Because a soldier feels much better about killing “Haj” than he does a “person.” And to me, I’ll always use that word because it’s what I used since 19. Sorry for kicking ass for my country. 

Way to miss the point, oh perceptive one. I'm not hung up on you using the word "Haj" to refer to all Muslims (although that's still pretty ignorant). What I am pointing out is how you can somehow turn a thread about the cold-blooded murder of innocent people into yet another critique of all things Muslim. 

54 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I actually understand it very well.  It's what makes you such a complete piece of *****.

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

Way to miss the point, oh perceptive one. I'm not hung up on you using the word "Haj" to refer to all Muslims (although that's still pretty ignorant). What I am pointing out is how you can somehow turn a thread about the cold-blooded murder of innocent people into yet another critique of all things Muslim. 

I am NOT doing that. What I stated in this thread is that we clearly can’t coexist. There’s only about 1500 years of history in my corner. Maybe we need to let it ride longer and let the list of people killed by terrorists (on and of each side) grow longer? But what im saying is there will only be more of this if we don’t make a radical change. Am I wrong?