NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell me, if he was being judged under Sharia Law what would you expect his punishment to be? Remember under Sharia a woman who gets raped may be stoned to death, for getting raped.

Why do you let beg-mind get to you all the time?

18 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Don't know. I don’t live under Sharia law and nor does he in Orchard Park. Though I’m all for beheading Brady when he visits. 

He, for some reason was ok with what he did and felt great relief after beheading her. I wonder where the beheading idea came from?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Why do you let beg-mind get to you all the time?

He doesn't "get to me". He can be a perfect "foil" for getting across a message.

23 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Whatever. There wasn't a single wrong thing about what I said in there.

Everything I said The_Dude, a long time poster in this forum, said or was advocating was exactly what he said or advocated.

Sounds like he was banned.

I'm glad.

He seemed to feel comfortable enough expressing those thoughts in this environment.

Time for a salt-water-cleansing.

The_Dude was not a long-time poster. He came here relatively recently when the BBMB shut down. He said a lot of ignorant $%#^, and he was sent away for it.

That said, shut up with the "salt-water-cleansing" bull&%$#. This place is not a sanitized cloister for delicate conversation, but rather a place where one can speak their mind openly, subject only to the TOS regulating the entire site. Of course we're going to get the occasional horse's ass posting here. It's not PPP's fault if hateful idiots post here from time to time, and it's not up to the mods to keep the conversation free of friction.

If you see something you dislike or that offends you, engage the person who said it. Do not presume to condescend to the rest of us over things of which you do not approve, especially when the majority of posters have already called out the offending party.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

But I won't spoil your fun and bring this to the attention of SDS. 

Go ahead and tell him. He's the one that built this page, and he'll tell you the same thing that we are.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Azalin said:

The_Dude was not a long-time poster. He came here relatively recently when the BBMB shut down. He said a lot of ignorant $%#^, and he was sent away for it.

That said, shut up with the "salt-water-cleansing" bull&%$#. This place is not a sanitized cloister for delicate conversation, but rather a place where one can speak their mind openly, subject only to the TOS regulating the entire site. Of course we're going to get the occasional horse's ass posting here. It's not PPP's fault if hateful idiots post here from time to time, and it's not up to the mods to keep the conversation free of friction.

If you see something you dislike or that offends you, engage the person who said it. Do not presume to condescend to the rest of us over things of which you do not approve, especially when the majority of posters have already called out the offending party.

There was absolutely no tolerance at BBMB for ponderings on politics 

——————-

Transplant carrying fake butthurt into a third day?

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

Those that come here and start condemning PPP for allowing diverse opinions are really just following their liberal handbook. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if posters like Transplant periodically send PM's to SDS to try to make changes here. It's the liberal way, if they can't win honestly they'll appeal to the courts.

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude! Get the app. They deliver to your door the next day!!  

And I also have two Nespresso stores nearby. South Coast Plaza and Fascist....I mean Fashion Island. Which is awesome. They have tasting bars!

I order it online, and get next day delivery. I just kinda wish I could grab some while I'm at the store.

And we don't go near Fashion Island or South Coast except, maybe, for Marche Modern, or when I need to remind myself I'm glad I don't have a teenage daughter. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I order it online, and get next day delivery. I just kinda wish I could grab some while I'm at the store.

And we don't go near Fashion Island or South Coast except, maybe, for Marche Modern, or when I need to remind myself I'm glad I don't have a teenage daughter. 

Heading to Marche Modern in a few weeks for my birthday dinner. Never been. 

Oh and when you move to Utah...Idaho...BFE....or wherever you’re going you’ll need to next day air everything.  Even decent beer. ?

Edited by Chef Jim

On 3/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, Paulus said:

Very graphic first person shooter. You are warned. 

https://files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

BEST***Full review, link to online posts, manefesto, video of shooting and capture: https://darkweb.tokyo

If this is against the rules, please remove. I just thought since it would be shown on the news, a link to the actual shooting would be okay.

https://apnews.com/ce9e1d267af149dab40e3e5391254530

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/world/asia/christchurch-nz-shooting.html

More than one mosque 

Police urge to stay indoors

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live

You are a pathetic POS for linking the video to this Bills board.

May God bless your soul.

58 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

You are a pathetic POS for linking the video to this Bills board.

May God bless your soul.

How do you know if the links are real? What if they're fake? Only one way to find out... ahhhhhhahaha!

How does it feel to live in a dystopia?

I thought they turned off the Internet in NZ to protect the child-like minds of their people. How'd you escape the firewalls? Are you okay?

Are the people in your village happily acting like cowardly eunuchs while having their freedoms stripped?

PlainCoarseBallpython-size_restricted.gi

Honestly, I pray for the children in NZ, that they don't grow up and become the cowards their parents apparently are. 

Edited by Paulus

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

How do you know if the links are real? What if they're fake? Only one way to find out... ahhhhhhahaha!

How does it feel to live in a dystopia?

I thought they turned off the Internet in NZ to protect the child-like minds of their people. How'd you escape the firewalls? Are you okay?

Are the people in your village happily acting like cowardly eunuchs while having their freedoms stripped?

PlainCoarseBallpython-size_restricted.gi

Honestly, I pray for the children in NZ, that they don't grow up and become the cowards their parents apparently are. 

What an awful post. 

• Thank you (+1) 1