NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

46 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Then you have literally less than Zero credibility talking on motive.

And you think that reading a nazi-loving shooter who believes that immigration is white genocide's "manifesto" gives you insight that you need? 

I don't need to read a ***** up guy's 80 page manifesto to get it: He was crazy and he wrote some ***** document to justify his views. Good for him. 

Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to eat sh#% to know it doesn't taste good. 

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

And you think that reading a nazi-loving shooter who believes that immigration is white genocide's "manifesto" gives you insight that you need? 

I don't need to read a ***** up guy's 80 page manifesto to get it: He was crazy and he wrote some ***** document to justify his views. Good for him. 

Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to eat sh#% to know it doesn't taste good. 

Exceeeeeeept his manifesto is peppered with leftist trash. So yeah, it would be useful in understanding his TRUE motives, just like the UNABOMB manifesto helped understand Ted k.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Exceeeeeeept his manifesto is peppered with leftist trash. So yeah, it would be useful in understanding his TRUE motives, just like the UNABOMB manifesto helped understand Ted k.

Enjoy your psych profiling of mass murderers based on their manifestos: I'm confident that you have great expertise in it.

Me? I'm good. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

If you read the manifesto, you will discover the MSM is lying to you about the alleged motives. 

It is usually best to read all source documents yourself instead of relying on the MSM and/or political spins. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Me? I'm good. 

You're a trash poster. Anyone ever tell you that? Pure trash.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you read the manifesto, you will discover the MSM is lying to you about the alleged motives. 

It is usually best to read all source documents yourself instead of relying on the MSM and/or political spins. 

Exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He is always happy to admit he doesn't read. He refuses to read material relevant to the threads he participates in, but it doesn't stop him from having absolute beliefs about what he's talking about. He brags about his own ignorance.

....Because he's not a serious person or intellect worth bothering with. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Reading is hard. It is much better to have someone tell me what is in it, instead of reading it myself.

Just now, row_33 said:

You couldn't pay me enough $$$ to start reading that manifesto.

Which is more than respectable/understandable position for anyone to hold (I have not read it in full either).

But you're intelligent enough not to opine about something you didn't read as if you had. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is more than respectable/understandable position for anyone to hold (I have not read it in full either).

But you're intelligent enough not to opine about something you didn't read as if you had. 

I could guess... it's not really going to matter, i don't want to debate the motives of this kind of act.

I'm paid very handsomely to get into matters at work, for which I'll go to the ends of the earth for my clients

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is always happy to admit he doesn't read. He refuses to read material relevant to the threads he participates in, but it doesn't stop him from having absolute beliefs about what he's talking about. He brags about his own ignorance.

....Because he's not a serious person or intellect worth bothering with. 

What part am I wrong about? That he says immigration is white genocide? Or that he hero worshipped Nazis?

I dont need to read crazy mass killers’ manifestos to know they are crazy. And you haven’t seen me opine on his motive except that he’s warped. 

Keep on rockin in the land of make believe. I do not blame politics on his choice of target. He’s a sick twisted *****. All I need to know. 

41 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why would I care about his manifesto and whatever the media would like to spin them as? I don’t blame immigration, Islam, Christianity, Trump... he’s a messed up human. His manifesto wouldn’t shed any light on anything for me.

Would you need to talk to a sex offender to get his rationale for his actions? I wouldn’t. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

"All I need to know is nothing at all about the subject we're discussing"

BM's personal PPP motto. 

Because he's not a serious person who revels in his own ignorance, thinking not reading the relevant material gives him the moral high ground to preach to others. Asshats gonna asshat.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"All I need to know is nothing at all about the subject we're discussing"

BM's personal PPP motto. 

Because he's not a serious person who revels in his own ignorance, thinking not reading the relevant material gives him the moral high ground to preach to others. Asshats gonna asshat.

You can’t even read the short posts on this board well. I’d encourage you to try harder but you might post even more nonsense in reply. 

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

What part am I wrong about? That he says immigration is white genocide? Or that he hero worshipped Nazis?

I dont need to read crazy mass killers’ manifestos to know they are crazy. And you haven’t seen me opine on his motive except that he’s warped. 

Keep on rockin in the land of make believe. I do not blame politics on his choice of target. He’s a sick twisted *****. All I need to know. 

Why would I care about his manifesto and whatever the media would like to spin them as? I don’t blame immigration, Islam, Christianity, Trump... he’s a messed up human. His manifesto wouldn’t shed any light on anything for me.

Would you need to talk to a sex offender to get his rationale for his actions? I wouldn’t. 

How do you know he hero-worshipped Nazis if you didn't read his manifesto?  Or, for that matter, Mein Kampf?

"Double dumb ass on you" retort. :lol: Only took one reply to hit the bottom of BM's intellectual well this time. 

He's slipping. 

I'd suggest he read more to up his game and give him more material, but we all know how he feels about reading and thinking for one's self. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

How do you know he hero-worshipped Nazis if you didn't read his manifesto?  Or, for that matter, Mein Kampf?

He knows okay? ***** all that fancy reading and thinking. He knows what he's been told to think by others because he's incapable of forming a coherent independent thought. 

That's not what he's here for. He's here to slide and divide. Nothing more.

30 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

... Why would I care about his manifesto and whatever the media would like to spin them as? ...

i don't know. why would you care that the media's spin is greatly responsible for the delusions of many of the sheeple today. 

nothing to see here, move along. 

be sure and watch your nightly news.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait his links had the full POV videos?  I thought the internet was scrubbed free. I’ve been looking everywhere for it. What does that make me?

Bugger... you usually seemed to come across as a decent guy too.

What does this make you?

I honestly couldn't care less.  You're just another one to add to my ignore list.