NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

36 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The awful truth already happened. Your post was unnecessary and in poor taste. 

New Zealand's reaction to the shooting will prove worse than the shooting itself. It's frightening that men are allowing what's happening there to happen. Like, they are all happily neutering themselves. The national neutering will will have consequences far beyond a mere terrorist act. I can't decide if it is more frightening or pathetic. How dare that Kiwi try to push his neutered reality on me. 

giphy.webp

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

New Zealand's reaction to the shooting will prove worse than the shooting itself. It's frightening that men are allowing what's happening there to happen. Like, they are all happily neutering themselves. The national neutering will will have consequences far beyond a mere terrorist act. I can't decide if it is more frightening or pathetic. How dare that Kiwi try to push his neutered reality on me. 

giphy.webp

What is apparent is that you have an attachment to manliness, balls, and neutered eunuchs. You have literally used the word neuter or eunuch multiple times in posts. What is wrong with you? Are you okay? I am just a hypocrite for asking as I really couldn't give a fuk.

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

giphy.webp

You sound like you are losing. Loser 

18 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

What is apparent is that you have an attachment to manliness, balls, and neutered eunuchs. You have literally used the word neuter or eunuch multiple times in posts. What is wrong with you? Are you okay? I am just a hypocrite for asking as I really couldn't give a fuk.

Lurk moar before you post...

8iNmW.gif

6 hours ago, Bad Things said:

You are a pathetic POS for linking the video to this Bills board.

May God bless your soul.

Wait his links had the full POV videos?  I thought the internet was scrubbed free. I’ve been looking everywhere for it. What does that make me?

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

What is apparent is that you have an attachment to manliness, balls, and neutered eunuchs. You have literally used the word neuter or eunuch multiple times in posts. What is wrong with you?

The man just really likes his testicles?

7 hours ago, Bad Things said:

You are a pathetic POS for linking the video to this Bills board.

May God bless your soul.

Hi, hope you are doing okay, lots of concerns and thoughts and prayers (it does mean something) for your country.

I was hoping to tape and watch the test match with Bangladesh, quite fortunate on all counts that they got home safely.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Someone who wants to see the truth with his own eyes?

In the past I've watched videos like this. This time I chose not to watch it. I don't believe that it's ignoring the truth. I just choose not to give that murdering piece of ***** what he wanted, which is more attention. He wanted everyone to watch it. He wanted to be infamous. ***** him and ***** what he wanted.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

In the past I've watched videos like this. This time I chose not to watch it. I don't believe that it's ignoring the truth. I just choose not to give that murdering piece of ***** what he wanted, which is more attention. He wanted everyone to watch it. He wanted to be infamous. ***** him and ***** what he wanted.

If you don't, you choose to accept the narrative the media sells you on it.

Just like if you don't read his manifesto, you don't REALLY understand his motivations. To the media, it's all about Islamaphobia. Find where he even mentions Islam in the manifesto.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:09 AM, meazza said:

Where are you going?

@DC Tom Hopefully to the pharmacy to refill the meds

------

Looks like the thread is back to its original point - which is to remind everyone that OP blatantly violated the TOS of this site.

Everyone can have an opinion on the videos or whether they should be disseminated.  What's not up for debate is that the OP is not allowed in TSW

Edited by GG

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Heading to Marche Modern in a few weeks for my birthday dinner. Never been. 

Oh and when you move to Utah...Idaho...BFE....or wherever you’re going you’ll need to next day air everything.  Even decent beer. ?

I'll be a 25-minute drive from Spokane. Plus, we've already charted out all the things we typically look for near us; specific restaurants for Italian, burgers, sushi, not to mention butchers, alcohol, banking, Costco, Sams, Staples, shipping, etc. It's BFE without being BFE.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If you don't, you choose to accept the narrative the media sells you on it.

Just like if you don't read his manifesto, you don't REALLY understand his motivations. To the media, it's all about Islamaphobia. Find where he even mentions Islam in the manifesto.

I read the manifesto. I thought about watching the video, but ultimately decided that was what the murderer wanted so I didn't watch it.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I read the manifesto. I thought about watching the video, but ultimately decided that was what the murderer wanted so I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it because I've seen enough people die, and don't need to see any more.

Has nothing to do with what the shooter does or does not want.  I don't let those people dictate my actions.

• Like (+1) 1