NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't understand how he feels but I understand why he feels.   Again PTSD is a hell of a thing. 

You're one of the worst bigots here. What's your excuse?

7 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Time.  I know you did not state otherwise, but I speculate others would overlook the fact there was absolutely balkanization in the US when the Irish, Italians, Polish, etc.....were coming to America.  And with time, assimilation (to an extent) occurred.  But there absolutely was balkanization then....it was not a smooth immigration process as the US became "diverse" [at the time what would be diverse]....and it never was a true assimilation, per se.  Difference in religions (if one observes a religion) were in existence then and still evident today....among other elements.  Multiculturalism is not the issue (do you really have an issue with the Polynesian culture of Hawaii, for example?) it is separists and supremists (I inititally thought isolationists, but technically that would not be correct) that are the issue that are causing these false fears of others who are different.  This is why I implied that ignorance is truly the activator of violence.  That and fear.  I appreciate your reply.

This is half true as it implies standard expectations and demands placed on the immigrant communities, access to social services and safety net, and the structural costs placed on the welcoming communities.

Imigrants used to come here because the wished to become American, and America expected assimilation of culture, and language; and they shared in western values.

It’s incredibly disingenuous to imply otherwise.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Thank you for posting that; it is good to see other countries also have idiots as politicians.  This Anning fellow seems to be dumb and logically challenged. 

Right.   He said it for no reason at all ??‍♂️??‍♂️ 

10 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Time.  I know you did not state otherwise, but I speculate others would overlook the fact there was absolutely balkanization in the US when the Irish, Italians, Polish, etc.....were coming to America.  And with time, assimilation (to an extent) occurred.  But there absolutely was balkanization then....it was not a smooth immigration process as the US became "diverse" [at the time what would be diverse]....and it never was a true assimilation, per se.  Difference in religions (if one observes a religion) were in existence then and still evident today....among other elements.  Multiculturalism is not the issue (do you really have an issue with the Polynesian culture of Hawaii, for example?) it is separists and supremists (I inititally thought isolationists, but technically that would not be correct) that are the issue that are causing these false fears of others who are different.  This is why I implied that ignorance is truly the activator of violence.  That and fear.  I appreciate your reply.

Youre a *****ingjackass and I loath your writing style. America is not an example of multiculturalism. I mean you could argue the colonies were, but not America. But you’re too mush of a knowitallcunt to debate with so good day. 

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre a *****ingjackass and I loath your writing style. America is not an example of multiculturalism. I mean you could argue the colonies were, but not America. But you’re too mush of a knowitallcunt to debate with so good day. 

For all that is good, it is LOATHE.  And it is YOU'RE.  I feel I will tire of protecting you from yourself.  I thought you were done with me?  Also, the poster I was replying to was arguing that multiculturalism was the cause of current issues and events.  I simply offered an alternate thought.  My apologies for trying to have a discourse on this.  You are right.  Is this better?

PS- I just noticed, I believe you meant to say "much", I am too much of a $#@!&^% to debate with....."; corrrect?

Edited by IndyMark

17 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Cool story. But when you have people like the Jew hater ilhan Omar in the Congress, it kind of undermines your theory that all is well in multicultural America.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Cool story. But when you have people like the Jew hater ilhan Omar in the Congress, it kind of undermines your theory that all is well in multicultural America.

I am fairly confident I did not make the assertion all is well in America. Clearly, it is not.  However, it is not multicultural thought that is the issue, it is separist thought or supremacy thought.  Do you not agree? 

1 minute ago, IndyMark said:

For all that is good, it is LOATHE.  And it is YOU'RE.  I feel I will tire of protecting you from yourself.  I thought you were done with me?  Also, the poster I was replying to was arguing that multiculturalism was the cause of current issues and events.  I simply offered an alternate thought.  My apologies for trying to have a discourse on this.  You are right.  Is this better?

PS- I just noticed, I believe you meant to say "much", I am too much of a $#@!&^% to debate with....."; corrrect?

Well I wrote this driving so I’m not looking at my phone. Gotta keep eyes on the road. But it’s imprtanylt for you to know you’re a douche. Your points are all *****. 

2 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

I am fairly confident I did not make the assertion all is well in America. Clearly, it is not.  However, it is not multicultural thought that is the issue, it is separist thought or supremacy thought.  Do you not agree? 

I most certainly do not. I think the idea that white supremacy is a huge issue is a manufactured bit of nonsense created by the "free press" to silence anyone who cares question their multicultural dogma. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The_Dude said:

Well I wrote this driving so I’m not looking at my phone. Gotta keep eyes on the road. But it’s imprtanylt for you to know you’re a douche. Your points are all *****. 

Seriously, do not text and drive. That is not cool.  Really....you win.  If that makes you not distracted, then I am good with admitting my fault in logic and defaulting to your train of thought.  This conversation is not worth risky driving.  There I said it, you and your cohort here have made me do a 180 degree turn and accept that you are right and I am wrong. 

1 minute ago, IndyMark said:

Look at this douche correcting people on grammar and using 2 spaces after a period. Usually that’s indicative of age. Typewriters. 

But i I love that douche tactic. ‘Ah, you forgot an apostrophe which clearly means everything you say is wrong.’ There’s not enough salt in the world for those kinda snails.  

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I most certainly do not. I think the idea that white supremacy is a huge issue is a manufactured bit of nonsense created by the "free press" to silence anyone who cares question their multicultural dogma. 

Fair enough.  You have your beliefs, I have mine.  As it should be.

27 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

You'll have to excuse The Dude. It's the ides of March, and he has yet to get over Julius Caesar being killed... over 2,000 years ago. Between that, and his inherent misogyny and racism, it's too much for the lad.

watched the video. I have a disturbed curiosity about stuff like that. 

I don't regret watching it even for as bad as it was. I'm a firm believer that one should not live in a bubble and be aware of all things, good or bad but I will however condemn the man for doing that. 

I'm not a believer in god, but this man must of really felt god like to go out, premeditated, and waste those lives so methodically. it really shows just what kind of sick ***** walk this earth.

I hope it was all worth if for him because at 32 I was just getting really started in life with family and career and this man will only be dreaming of the freedom to do that as he should either meet a gun squad or spend the rest of his pathetic life behind bars.

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

watched the video. I have a disturbed curiosity about stuff like that. 

I don't regret watching it even for as bad as it was. I'm a firm believer that one should not live in a bubble and be aware of all things, good or bad but I will however condemn the man for doing that. 

I'm not a believer in god, but this man must of really felt god like to go out, premeditated, and waste those lives so methodically. it really shows just what kind of sick ***** walk this earth.

I hope it was all worth if for him because at 32 I was just getting really started in life with family and career and this man will only be dreaming of the freedom to do that as he should either meet a gun squad or spend the rest of his pathetic life behind bars.

Formative years were the 70s where it seemed some splinter gang was doing this weekly, and the lefties all applauded it.