NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

30 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Its kinda hard for me to drop the hatred thing. A bit hard. I kind of have some “grievances.” But I agree with you. You’re not wrong. 

For most it's relatively easy.  For those suffering PTSD it's difficult.  Seek help.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

For most it's relatively easy.  For those suffering PTSD it's difficult.  Seek help.  

Not really, I don't have shell shock, unless you were fighting the Viet Cong, or Muslim extremists, or the Japenese, you wouldn't understand, these "people " were animals, who had no compassion and don't deserve any

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Not really, I don't have shell shock, unless you were fighting the Viet Cong, or Muslim extremists, or the Japenese, you wouldn't understand, these "people " were animals, who had no compassion and don't deserve any

Sorry but I don't follow the new people that closely.  Is this sarcasm?

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry but I don't follow the new people that closely.  Is this sarcasm?

No it wasn't,  I've seen the cong do unspeakable things to their own people,  talked to WW2 vets who had stories about the Japanese, all I'm saying is that I understand the Dude's feelings on Muslims, had I been born 25 yrs later and fought in his wars, I'd probably feel the same as he does

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

It's quite reasonable to harbor animus towards people who were trying to kill you. I don't think I'd want to go back and do it all over again because of the "high" I'd get though.

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's quite reasonable to harbor animus towards people who were trying to kill you. I don't think I'd want to go back and do it all over again because of the "high" I'd get though.

Its the ultimate sport. It’s the ultimate thinking mans game. 

39 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

No it wasn't,  I've seen the cong do unspeakable things to their own people,  talked to WW2 vets who had stories about the Japanese, all I'm saying is that I understand the Dude's feelings on Muslims, had I been born 25 yrs later and fought in his wars, I'd probably feel the same as he does

the-society-that-separates-its-scholars-

Sums up some of this board.

Edited by Paulus

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bigots can't be thinkers. Bigots have contaminated minds. 

We're are all bigots, as we are all animals and it is in our nature. 

You sir, are a coward, and have no place thinking you're anything more than that.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Wha?

I read the article and all I got was she said the old "T and P" line is tired and meaningless...

Man....she is in yo head!

What good are thoughts and prayers...asked of people who were at a house of prayer.

She's not even in her own head.

Her handlers need to stop feeling the need to make her comment critically on every single thing that happens. Perhaps shut up on occasion.

But, hey...I'm contributing to her campaign. She's the best thing to happen to the right since Guam tipped over.

Another sad day.....you cant fix crazy or stupid. We should all condemn extremism.  There are idiots on all over no matter their beliefs. We should just put everyone of these ***** maniacs on an island and let them kill one another. Quit killing innocent people you cowards.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Another sad day.....you cant fix crazy or stupid. We should all condemn extremism.  There are idiots on all over no matter their beliefs. We should just put everyone of these ***** maniacs on an island and let them kill one another. Quit killing innocent people you cowards.

Welcome to the new reality.  Tribalism with a healthy does of crazy mixed in.   

It's not going away any time soon.

17 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

What a nice little group of supporters The Dude has here on PPP. Who knew? 

I don’t have supporters. However there are a few who are willing to examine my arguments and see the sense in them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Its the ultimate sport. It’s the ultimate thinking mans game. 

This is why you can't get anywhere with the point you attempt to make. No matter how wise your point could be you contaminate it withshitlikethis.

Edited by 3rdnlng

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is why you can't get anywhere with the point you attempt to make. No matter how wise your point could be you contaminate it withshitlikethis.

It is a sport. It has always been a sport. And it’s continually become more and more mentally demanding. Just because you don’t know what I mean don’t make me wrong. If you’d like to argue then we’ll have to go back to the Bronze Age and move forward to the Greek games and the the phalanx and then the maniple system, the Marian reforms, and then were just pulling a lot of strings. But it is a sport and I was good at it and I enjoy things I’m good at. Sorry. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

We're are all bigots, as we are all animals and it is in our nature. 

You sir, are a coward, and have no place thinking you're anything more than that.

Sure, we all eat, too. Some over eat, other eat well. Can you understand what I am saying? Do you get my point? I'll try and explain that more simplistically if you want, 

Some people know how to check their passions and wants and needs. Openly and proud bigots are lazy thinkers, at best. Many are simply twisted idiots. 

I'm a coward? How's that? 

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Welcome to the new reality.  Tribalism with a healthy does of crazy mixed in.   

It's not going away any time soon.

As many benefits as the internet has. I honestly think that it and social media is the sole contributor to the decline of society. 

• Like (+1) 1