NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Dude, you gotta do better than that...

NO. That’s as good as we can get it. All my experience and education leads me to believe what I wrote. We can coexist globally, not locally. All local coexistence will ensure is this nonsense every so often. And I want peace. Carry on with the status quo if you like candlelight vigils. 

Edited by The_Dude

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

NO. That’s as good as we can get it. All my experience and education leads me to believe what I wrote. We can coexist globally, not locally. All local coexistence will ensure is this nonsense every so often. And I want peace. 

There are other ways.

For living a decent existence.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

There are other ways.

For living a decent existence.

If there are other ways than forced relocation I'd love to hear them. How do you not conduct forced relocation and ensure an end to this kinda crap. Solve that puzzle. Because I couldn't, so I have the relocation plan. Is it "nice?" No. But it's more preferable to me than ensured continuation of this crap. And in the long run it'd be the least harmful, least costly, and most fruitful option. But nobody wants to get called a "not nice" and so we'll just keep on adding bodies to the butchers bill, followed by very nice remembrance services. Because that's "nice."

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

NO. That’s as good as we can get it. All my experience and education leads me to believe what I wrote. We can coexist globally, not locally. All local coexistence will ensure is this nonsense every so often. And I want peace. Carry on with the status quo if you like candlelight vigils. 

Your "I like killing Haj" experience.

You really should have been drowned at birth.

Edited by DC Tom

39 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

What I’m advocating for is the most peaceful solution to a problem that’s been plaguing humanity for nearly 1500 years since Muhammad started raping and pillaging his way out of the Arabian peninsula. In that time there has been no peaceful coexistence with Muslims. I’m not gonna bury my head in the sand. The awful things I advocate for is to keep the butchers bill as low as possible for both sides. A continuation of the status quo will result in nothing but continued casualties for each side. I’m sorry if you pumpkins don’t like the harsh reality of history and the way things are. 

this must be a wonderful day for you - congrats...enjoy

BTW - I am quite sure your hero ancestors were the originators of the raping and pillaging - so there is that...

It was big tourist weekend for the area, Bangladesh was in Christchurch for the third cricket test match with New Zealand and F1 begins today in Oz.

The Bangladesh team was almost caught up in the evil murders, apparently.

6 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Dude...

You are walking a VERY  fine line here.

I am one for respecting peoples opinions but I am not sure how much more of your views I can let continue, even with this being PPP, there still are morals and guidelines that we all need to obey by on here.

Great! So tell me, where am I wrong? Nobody is doing that. I’m being told I’m mean and horrible. But where am I wrong? Who’s got a better plan to end this violence? Do you have one? Does anybody who’s called me a big meanie have a more effective way than what I’ve suggested? Because I consider my way a lot kinder than the continuous terrorism we have now. Historical analysis says the trend will continue unless there’s a significant change. I’m not holding my breath on islam changing. 

I dont understand you people. If you got a problem with my solution come up with a better one. I’ve tried. Relocation is the best I can come up with. But don’t let me get in the way of the candlelight vigils. 

Does everybody get I'm searching for a "final solution" that guarantees peace? I'm not sure y'all are getting that. I want this to end. Ive seen enough blood.

Edited by The_Dude

17 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Great! So tell me, where am I wrong? Nobody is doing that. I’m being told I’m mean and horrible. But where am I wrong? Who’s got a better plan to end this violence? Do you have one? Does anybody who’s called me a big meanie have a more effective way than what I’ve suggested? Because I consider my way a lot kinder than the continuous terrorism we have now. Historical analysis says the trend will continue unless there’s a significant change. I’m not holding my breath on islam changing. 

I dont understand you people. If you got a problem with my solution come up with a better one. I’ve tried. Relocation is the best I can come up with. But don’t let me get in the way of the candlelight vigils. 

Does everybody get I'm searching for a "final solution" that guarantees peace? I'm not sure y'all are getting that. I want this to end. Ive seen enough blood.

Genocide and mass relocation is your only solution for people you disagree with?   

I think civilized, non-homicidal people can come up with a lot more solutions than that.

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Your solutions or those solutions modified may have some merit. Your enthusiasm for "killing Haj" is what is repulsive. You will never get to discuss the meat of your proposals when you spew your hate.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Genocide and mass relocation is your only solution for people you disagree with?   

I think civilized, non-homicidal people can come up with a lot more solutions than that.

I do not advocate genocide. Never have I. Never will I. Actually, I have, but never in seriousness, only in jest. Like I did with my "final solution" joke. It's joking. I've seen enough dead people. And I've seen enough murders. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your solutions or those solutions modified may have some merit. Your enthusiasm for "killing Haj" is what is repulsive. You will never get to discuss the meat of your proposals when you spew your hate.

I really don't know what to think of him anymore. It honestly seems like he has multiple personalities.

"I love killing Haj."

"I've seen enough blood."

-Same Dude

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I mix my sarcasm with my thoughts. But honestly, I'd pay money to go on just one more mission so long as I get to kick doors in. What can I say, it is my favorite thing in the world. I freaking love it. I had a great time, and I miss it.

But let me be clear when I say I want peace. That's what I truly want. I'm a family man now. All my politics revolve around wanting the lowest butchers bill. I'm not naive enough to think there wont be more victims in the future. There of course will be. So what steps can we take to lower the bill? And that calculation is what is ALWAYS behind my politics.

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I really don't know what to think of him anymore. It honestly seems like he has multiple personalities.

"I love killing Haj."

"I've seen enough blood."

-Same Dude

Why is duality so hard for you to understand? Both those statements are true. To an extent. I miss the war, yes. I saw enough blood while there, yes. Getting shot at is exciting and fun. Its like the ultimate sport. But I've seen enough blood. Especially kids. I've seen enough dead kids. And I have kids, and I want my kids safe. So I have a plan. Who's got a better one? My guess is nobody else has one because nobody else has ever really thought or studied this problem like I have. So I presented my 'peaceful' albeit not very humanitarian plan....but it's more humanitarian than the status quo, or isn't it? And if it isn't, could it potentially be in the near future? Maybe you'll feel better if you don't reckon these questions. But somebody has to, and so I do.

Edited by The_Dude

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Why is duality so hard for you to understand? Both those statements are true. To an extent. I miss the war, yes. I saw enough blood while there, yes. Getting shot at is exciting and fun. Its like the ultimate sport. But I've seen enough blood. Especially kids. I've seen enough dead kids. And I have kids, and I want my kids safe. So I have a plan. Who's got a better one? My guess is nobody else has one because nobody else has ever really thought or studied this problem like I have. So I presented my 'peaceful' albeit not very humanitarian plan....but it's more humanitarian than the status quo, or isn't it? And if it isn't, could it potentially be in the near future? Maybe you'll feel better if you don't reckon these questions. But somebody has to, and so I do.

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy."

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy."

Say, care for a chocolate pretzel? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I mix my sarcasm with my thoughts. But honestly, I'd pay money to go on just one more mission so long as I get to kick doors in. What can I say, it is my favorite thing in the world. I freaking love it. I had a great time, and I miss it.

But let me be clear when I say I want peace. That's what I truly want. I'm a family man now. All my politics revolve around wanting the lowest butchers bill. I'm not naive enough to think there wont be more victims in the future. There of course will be. So what steps can we take to lower the bill? And that calculation is what is ALWAYS behind my politics.

If you are thought of as a racist and bigoted POS then you might want to post your solutions, but skip the sarcasm. Your method is like housing the meanest bull in the proverbial china shop. You could go on a fishing trip to Canada and end up starting a war between us. You may just be trying to shock people here but all you're gaining is pariah status at PPP.

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you are thought of as a racist and bigoted POS then you might want to post your solutions, but skip the sarcasm. Your method is like housing the meanest bull in the proverbial china shop. You could go on a fishing trip to Canada and end up starting a war between us. You may just be trying to shock people here but all you're gaining is pariah status at PPP.

I'm very emotional today. This is the worst day of the year for me.