NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

Very graphic first person shooter. You are warned. 

https://files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

BEST***Full review, link to online posts, manefesto, video of shooting and capture: https://darkweb.tokyo

If this is against the rules, please remove. I just thought since it would be shown on the news, a link to the actual shooting would be okay.

https://apnews.com/ce9e1d267af149dab40e3e5391254530

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/world/asia/christchurch-nz-shooting.html

More than one mosque 

Police urge to stay indoors

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live

Edited by Paulus

Seems he's been arrested. Also, seems there may be more than one shooter.

There will likely be a terrorist attack in response. Islam on Christianity. 

(Just be weary, as religion transcends boarders)

And, a manifesto...

1552620386038.png

Full manifesto _ https://www.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

Edited by Paulus

It’s understandable, but this is not the way.

This will happen in the US more and more (I know this happened in NZ) as Muslims ramp up their numbers with the help of democrats. Then they’ll get their revenge killings. Then the US will implode like the Balkans in the early 90’s because there’s noncoexisting with muslims. Sunni and Shia Muslims can’t coexist, ya think they’ll live peacefully in mass with others? Ha. 

I do NOT condone terrorist attacks. This will only add fuel to the problem. But it’s my guess that’s what these people wanted. They don’t seek an end to the issues as I do, they sought to amp up the tensions to initiate some kind of war. 

Anyways, I just hope Hobbiton is ok because I haven’t seen it yet. Crazy hobbits. 

Edited by The_Dude

55 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This is a terrible tragedy. I would take the video down out of respect for the victims. 

I disagree. The truth is more important. Tragedy ought not be censored. It ought be learned from. 

People should be able to choose to see the world the way it is, or stay in their bubble of ignorance. No video was provided, just the means to see the truth. 

I understand your opinion, though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I disagree. The truth is more important. Tragedy ought not be censored. It ought be learned from. 

People should be able to choose to see the world the way it is, or stay in their bubble of ignorance. No video was provided, just the means to see the truth. 

I understand your opinion, though.

People can find it if they so desire. 

You want to make it easy for your friends on here to see. Your choice for sure but I’m with Leg. And that’s rare. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Paulus said:

Seems he's been arrested. Also, seems there may be more than one shooter.

There will likely be a terrorist attack in response. Islam on Christianity. 

(Just be weary, as religion transcends boarders)

And, a manifesto...

1552620386038.png

Full manifesto _ https://www.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

I get it, but that is not the way. 

Outlawing islam in civilized countries and compensating emigrating muslims for their property and wealth is the only proper way. 

We HAVE to coexist on a global level but we cannot coexist together. 

We need trade deals that establish business relationships that keep the peace witb muslim countries. 

Thats the only way this ***** ends. I love killing Haj but there’s a lot of Haj. Better to do business with them from afar than constant conflict. 

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

People can find it if they so desire. 

You want to make it easy for your friends on here to see. Your choice for sure but I’m with Leg. And that’s rare. 

Agree to disagree. Censorship is not the answer, IMO. There is a reason why freedom of the press is so important. Because, people want the truth. 

I also provided links to edited stories, for you and your "friends."

Edited by Paulus

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Agree to disagree. Censorship is not the answer, IMO. There is a reason why freedom of the press is so important. Because, people want the truth. 

I also provided links to edited stories, for you and your "friends."

We are all your friends here Paulus. 

No no one is censoring you. Some things about yourself you share, some you choose not to out of courtesy. Your choice. 

11 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Agree to disagree. Censorship is not the answer, IMO. 

This is a private site with a set of terms. Posting the link violates those rules. 

Edited by GG

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

We are all your friends here Paulus. 

No no one is censoring you. Some things about yourself you share, some you choose not to out of courtesy. Your choice. 

I left it up to the mods to delete or not. It is news. Same video the news would show, with the same warning "graphic." 

"The people who get off on it will find it anyways." Is what you meant.

Edited by Paulus

39 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It’s understandable, but this is not the way.

This will happen in the US more and more (I know this happened in NZ) as Muslims ramp up their numbers with the help of democrats. Then they’ll get their revenge killings. Then the US will implode like the Balkans in the early 90’s because there’s noncoexisting with muslims. Sunni and Shia Muslims can’t coexist, ya think they’ll live peacefully in mass with others? Ha. 

I do NOT condone terrorist attacks. This will only add fuel to the problem. But it’s my guess that’s what these people wanted. They don’t seek an end to the issues as I do, they sought to amp up the tensions to initiate some kind of war. 

Anyways, I just hope Hobbiton is ok because I haven’t seen it yet. Crazy hobbits. 

You’re disgusting.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Outlawing islam in civilized countries and compensating emigrating muslims for their property and wealth is the only proper way. 

We need trade deals that establish business relationships that keep the peace witb muslim countries. 

Thats the only way this ***** ends. I love killing Haj but there’s a lot of Haj. Better to do business with them from afar than constant conflict. 

You're horrible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Please leave. You are not welcome in this community.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

Agreed. There’s been some pretty terrible posters here but he’s in the top 5

Now that the anti-Semite and also the molester are gone, someone needed to take the top spot.

He speaks with a voice that is not uncommon.

Edited by BeginnersMind

What I’m advocating for is the most peaceful solution to a problem that’s been plaguing humanity for nearly 1500 years since Muhammad started raping and pillaging his way out of the Arabian peninsula. In that time there has been no peaceful coexistence with Muslims. I’m not gonna bury my head in the sand. The awful things I advocate for is to keep the butchers bill as low as possible for both sides. A continuation of the status quo will result in nothing but continued casualties for each side. I’m sorry if you pumpkins don’t like the harsh reality of history and the way things are. 

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

What I’m advocating for is the most peaceful solution to a problem that’s been plaguing humanity for nearly 1500 years since Muhammad started raping and pillaging his way out of the Arabian peninsula. In that time there has been no peaceful coexistence with Muslims. I’m not gonna bury my head in the sand. The awful things I advocate for is to keep the butchers bill as low as possible for both sides. A continuation of the status quo will result in nothing but continued casualties for each side. I’m sorry if you pumpkins don’t like the harsh reality of history and the way things are. 

Hey how about a history lesson on those terrible ***** and stupid ass bimbos.