Jordan Phillips Buffalove

I'm honestly impressed that he can type coherent sentences and has a decent grasp of the English language. Too many players write so poorly it makes you really wonder what was required of them in "college".

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm honestly impressed that he can type coherent sentences and has a decent grasp of the English language. Too many players write so poorly it makes you really wonder what was required of them in "college".

Physically able to perform is the answer. In the field, not the classroom. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

The funnier part is Miami fans acting like they have top attendance every year. As if Google is not a thing.

Right? It's like they don't realize the games are televised and we can see the "crowd" and all their "fans."

1 hour ago, BillsFan17 said:

The funnier part is Miami fans acting like they have top attendance every year. As if Google is not a thing.

Some AZ Cardinals fans are the same way.

"Another sold out game!"

Then you look at the stands filled with away team jerseys.

A high amount of Phoenix-dwellers are from other parts of the country. It's a great city to play sports in, that's for sure.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

He’s a very well spoken guy.  If you can please go on bb.com and watch a his interviews. Intelligent guy with a high football iq.  That’s why he was so quick to come I. And make an immediate Impact.  Wasn’t a Kiko see ball get ball he made good smart plays.   But not going to lie.  I did like at the time he was here kiko footabll :) 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...