Jordan Phillips Buffalove

Preaching the good word  on Twitter with a touch of Miami shade 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

OMG wow, lmao dude nailed Matt Miller

That’s not the Matt Miller who is the draft scout on Twitter.. still funny though 

Another poster made a thread about feeling sorry for the Dolphins, I scoffed at that notion til I read this lol. Nothing smells worse than burnt phish

So true about Miami.  I live in ATL and have gone to a few Bills/Dolphins games.  Place is almost half Bills fans every time.  

• Like (+1) 2

I'm honestly impressed that he can type coherent sentences and has a decent grasp of the English language. Too many players write so poorly it makes you really wonder what was required of them in "college".

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm honestly impressed that he can type coherent sentences and has a decent grasp of the English language. Too many players write so poorly it makes you really wonder what was required of them in "college".

Physically able to perform is the answer. In the field, not the classroom. 

The funnier part is Miami fans acting like they have top attendance every year. As if Google is not a thing.

7 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

The funnier part is Miami fans acting like they have top attendance every year. As if Google is not a thing.

Right? It's like they don't realize the games are televised and we can see the "crowd" and all their "fans."

1 hour ago, BillsFan17 said:

Some AZ Cardinals fans are the same way.

"Another sold out game!"

Then you look at the stands filled with away team jerseys.

A high amount of Phoenix-dwellers are from other parts of the country. It's a great city to play sports in, that's for sure.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

He’s a very well spoken guy.  If you can please go on bb.com and watch a his interviews. Intelligent guy with a high football iq.  That’s why he was so quick to come I. And make an immediate Impact.  Wasn’t a Kiko see ball get ball he made good smart plays.   But not going to lie.  I did like at the time he was here kiko footabll :) 

• Like (+1) 1

LAMP on two fronts, but that is a lot of this board and Twitter.

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

So true about Miami.  I live in ATL and have gone to a few Bills/Dolphins games.  Place is almost half Bills fans every time.  

wait until LA gets their new stadium and even more of the opposing teams fans can come

Jordan Phillips has gotten some shade for his performance from some fans on this board

I saw a guy who moves much faster then he is able to on the field who at times can get a little too excited........the kid can flat play football.

Cole Beasley was getting into it with people yesterday too.

Feels like our whole team has a MASSIVE chip on their shoulder.

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if he'd help in recruiting Suh to come here for a year. Just kinda spitballing here but say we wait til after the draft to see how it pans out. 

1st round Jawan Taylor

2nd Rd Jeffrey Simmons

With Simmons out for most of next season due to torn ACL maybe wed want a stopgap in Suh for a year while he rehabs. If Suh leaves maybe he works his way into draft pick compensation for us next draft. 

We realistically have the cap space to sign Suh and Ansah this offseason. Plugs a couple of the remaining holes we have and sets up a really interesting draft for us. 

• Like (+1) 2

This team desperately needed an infusion of "brash." I have ZERO problem with Phillips or Cole repping Buffalo. "Culture" fits are not synonymous with choir boys, as McDermott has flat out stated.

Nothing wrong with players showing a little personality, especially when their doing so in the name of loyalty to the Bills.

15 minutes ago, Iamkrgr said:

I wonder if he'd help in recruiting Suh to come here for a year. Just kinda spitballing here but say we wait til after the draft to see how it pans out. 

1st round Jawan Taylor

2nd Rd Jeffrey Simmons

With Simmons out for most of next season due to torn ACL maybe wed want a stopgap in Suh for a year while he rehabs. If Suh leaves maybe he works his way into draft pick compensation for us next draft. 

We realistically have the cap space to sign Suh and Ansah this offseason. Plugs a couple of the remaining holes we have and sets up a really interesting draft for us. 

He kind of has on twitter.

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I want this sweatshirt!

All the Pats players were wearing these either Superbowl week or leading up to the Chiefs game because they were underdogs. Not sure if the Bills ones were around then.