Anybody know if Ansah has left town yet???

Rebel101

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Meh - but do we even want him?  So many talented Edge kids we could draft instead.

I guess if we do get him, we're all in for Hock in the draft, and that part I like.

OLIVER!!!

Seriously though, Ziggy isn't that good any more. It wouldn't surprise me i the least if Shaq or T Murphy had a better year.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

He gone.

Really curious on the asking price with Clowney.  Obviously we need to give him a big contract, but he's 26 and likely much more impactful than Ansah, plus we have the room to frontload a deal.  If Houston is looking for a "Brown" type package, ie a 3rd/4th and a 5th to avoid him putting a Leveon, I'd like to go that direction.

Clowney is tagged

50 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

He gone.

Really curious on the asking price with Clowney.  Obviously we need to give him a big contract, but he's 26 and likely much more impactful than Ansah, plus we have the room to frontload a deal.  If Houston is looking for a "Brown" type package, ie a 3rd/4th and a 5th to avoid him putting a Leveon, I'd like to go that direction.

I’m thinking a 2 and a 4. Dee Ford +

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Meh - but do we even want him?  So many talented Edge kids we could draft instead.

I guess if we do get him, we're all in for Hock in the draft, and that part I like.

I think the combination would be pretty sweet. if Ansah checks out with Drs

44 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I’m at my usual post in the bushes outside Pegula’s house in Boca, nothing to report.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

try to not  get caught peeping  Mrs Pegs  again please

1 hour ago, RussellDopeland said:

Yeah, he left. My man at the airport told me that on his way out he- cursed at a young boy in a wheelchair, flipped the bird at George Seifert, and just before he boarded his plane, turned, grabbed his crotch, and yelled "WHO DAT"!

No he didn't...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RussellDopeland said:

Yeah, he left. My man at the airport told me that on his way out he- cursed at a young boy in a wheelchair, flipped the bird at George Seifert, and just before he boarded his plane, turned, grabbed his crotch, and yelled "WHO DAT"!

Sounds about right. Heard the same thing also. but you forgot he flipped the bird and grabbed his crotch with a black and gold saints foam hand 

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

He gone.

Do we know for certain yet if the Texans are willing to trade him? Last is saw the rumors were from some low profile twitter account. If so, I would love to have him on our team. Draft a DT (Oliver?) and no quarterback will be excited to have us on he schedule. 

1 minute ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

Do we know for certain yet if the Texans are willing to trade him? Last is saw the rumors were from some low profile twitter account. If so, I would love to have him on our team. Draft a DT (Oliver?) and no quarterback will be excited to have us on he schedule. 

Idk if Houston can afford Clowney with Watt, Watson coming up soon, and Hopkins.  Swap 1s, Maybe 40, I could even do 9.  Clowney has been a game wrecker the last few years.  Imo Watt has gotten quite a few assists from Clowney for sacks.  Clowney blows the play up, and the Qb runs into Watt. 

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

He gone.

Wouldnt mind ansah but id much rather have clowney as well. Beane also mentioned today making a trade if a marquee player came available. I couldnt help but think he was referring to him but thats just being optimistic

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

Why are we so excited about him?  Isn’t he getting old and super injured all the time?

I think a lot of fans miss out on why most players are free agents. There is usually some kind of reason their former teams say, nah, we'll let him walk.

• Like (+1) 1