Beane was pi##ed off about Buffalo comments

wppete

As someone who has never been to Buffalo, but is a die-hard Buffalo Bills fan ... ***** YEAH! I am as hard-core Buffalo as I am my home town (Las Vegas, NV).

I've been on this crazy train since the late 80's and have felt every heart ache as though I was born and raised there. 

In 2015 I thought I crossed my #1 bucket list item off the list (Bora Bora, Tahiti).  But, in the end watching a home playoff game LIVE in Buffalo will be the single greatest enjoyment/love of my life. 

Forget a wedding and children, the Bills stomping the ***** out of someone in January is #1 to me and it feels so damn close! #billsmafia

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Happens a lot every year.... because every year those #######s living in their mothers basements are right damn it! 

You know why they're right? Because the single easiest thing to to do in the NFL is predict failure. 

The second easiest thing to do? Show up on a message board to yell "I told you so."

Anyone can do it. Even a basement dweller with a RomCom doctorate.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, ngbills said:

I do feel much better with Allen, Barkley, Anderson this year. At least NFL level QB's across the roster. 

Then would you be willing to acknowledge that Beane, McDermott, etc. have learned from mistakes and are doing what they can to improve the team?

Yes, the Bills were not a good team last season, yet the front office kept doing things to make the team better.

Look at Robert Foster. He was terrible during the preseason. Some people here, myself included, thought he didn't belong in the NFL. Then after being on the practice squad for a good portion of the season, he got a chance to play and looked like a completely different player.

Beane & McDermott are not perfect, but I see them doing what they can to make the Bills a good team, if not a great team.

Nearly everyone on this board was committing suicide when the Bills signed Frank Gore, my how things have changed in a short time. I don't know what the end result will be this upcoming season, but Beane did a lot this free agency period to help the Bills get better, and he deserves credit for that.

I cannot wait to see what is in store for us when we get to the NFL Draft.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Bills fans at TC wouldn't shut up and kept insulting Trent; Chan got fed up with it, kicked them out and said "If you dog one of us you dog all of us." I have no issue with a coach doing that to ***hole fans.

absolutely... pretty f'd up for Bills fans to be doing that at TC

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

For some reason when the "negative nancies" simply state this obvious opinion and prediction of the Bills sucking, some fans get pissed.... and then those negative nancies turn out to be right and those same fans still get irritated with them.? It's very strange. 

First of all, it's not strange. Pretty much every Bills fan knows about the team's futility. Do you realize how stupid you have to be to NOT know about this futility?

And yet here we are. By our own choice. Our own, actual choice. What's strange, is that some people find it necessary to keep bringing it up after every single, solitary loss as if they're being made fans against their will. Like the team OWES them something for letting them put their dimes in a slot machine. And I'll be honest with you...I wear my fandom to futility like a badge of honor.

When people meet me and hear I'm a Bills fan, they can start with the ribbing, but I'm quick to tell them I've been a fan since Gary Marange was under center. You want to talk to a guy who watched Marange throw what felt like 10 picks in a game as a kid, or the kid with the Pats* jersey who never heard of Steve Grogan?

I love this team. I love this sport. And I'm going to mock everyone of those namby-pamby basement dwellers whose goal in life is to wait for a Bills loss to, essentially, tap you on the shoulder after a loss to remind your wife is ugly.

I know she's ugly. I freaking married her. Go bring your misery somewhere else and STFU.

That's all I'm saying. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ngbills said:

Its on both. He should never have been on the roster. We should not have gone into the season with AJM, Peterman, Allen. Or Taylor, Yates, Peterman the year before. 

I don't think the Quarterback tree was in season the last couple years so we couldn't go pick the QB of our choosing off a branch.

Good to hear him say this. Also more importantly good that he brought in a slew of FAs that can find real contributing roles. This really opens up the draft for us. I believe they have options to trade down & collect more capital in 2019. 

It's great to hear those kind of comments from Beane. As for AB, I do believe he did turn down the Bills for the reasons that are being tossed around from ignorance, But I also believe Brown is smart enough to keep his mouth shut about that too, and a lot of that is because of the signings the Bills made. Part of me wants to believe that maybe he thinks he was premature in his assessment of this organization. Personally I didn't want him here anyway, didn't want Allen's development in jeopardy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

We won't know if he was sincere until he holds a PC after he is fired.:flirt:

One of the things we've come to be able to expect as Bills fans is Bills management that consistently fluffed the fanbase later hustling out of town without so much as a "see ya'".......... like they "can't wait to blow this dump!".

One minute Promo is lighting the candles in his shrine to them and the next minute it's like they never heard of a mother*****ing Buffalo Bill!;)

^ this guy :lol:

7 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I predicted the Saints would be good last year. I predicted the Same for the Patriots and Rams.

That was all easy....just as it's easy to predict the Bills sucking for just about every year the past 20 years simply because the talent, and/or coaching, and or GMs, and or ownership were all inferior to the rest of the league.... it's not rocket science.  The better rosters with the better coaches typically win.

The Bills have much more often than not, had NONE of that the for the past couple of decades. 

For some reason when the "negative nancies" simply state this obvious opinion and prediction of the Bills sucking, some fans get pissed.... and then those negative nancies turn out to be right and those same fans still get irritated with them.? It's very strange. 

If you ever change your screen name please go with:

Screaming for Meatloaf

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

First of all, it's not strange. Pretty much every Bills fan knows about the team's futility. Do you realize how stupid you have to be to NOT know about this futility?

And yet here we are. By our own choice. Our own, actual choice. What's strange, is that some people find it necessary to keep bringing it up after every single, solitary loss as if they're being made fans against their will. Like the team OWES them something for letting them put their dimes in a slot machine. And I'll be honest with you...I wear my fandom to futility like a badge of honor.

When people meet me and hear I'm a Bills fan, they can start with the ribbing, but I'm quick to tell them I've been a fan since Gary Marange was under center. You want to talk to a guy who watched Marange throw what felt like 10 picks in a game as a kid, or the kid with the Pats* jersey who never heard of Steve Grogan?

I love this team. I love this sport. And I'm going to mock everyone of those namby-pamby basement dwellers whose goal in life is to wait for a Bills loss to, essentially, tap you on the shoulder after a loss to remind your wife is ugly.

I know she's ugly. I freaking married her. Go bring your misery somewhere else and STFU.

That's all I'm saying. 

Great post LA.  I often wonder what motivates a guy such as our beloved ScottLaw to visit a site such as this.  I mean, it's pretty obvious he can't stand fans of the team who, you know, actually root for the team, and he continuously asserts how being a fan "doesn't define him" and he "doesn't take this personally."  Yet here he returns, day after day, to remind us all how much the Bills suck and what he would do differently.

I guess basements are lonely...

• Thank you (+1) 2