Raiders Release Jordy Nelson

Mark92

To those that say he can't play any more, do some reading before you post and not just reading other posts here that say he has nothing left. I don't recall any of you calling for the Bills to release Kyle last year when he had even less  gas left.  Or you can just make $#;[] up, I suppose. We were talking about a 1 year deal. It's hardly Nelson's fault the Raiders sucked last year. He probably retired because playing for Gruden was such a letdownLOL.

Edited by GreggTX

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

To those that say he can't play any more, do some reading before you post and not just reading other posts here that say he has nothing left. I don't recall any of you calling for the Bills to release Kyle last year when he had even less  gas left.  Or you can just make $#;[] up, I suppose. We were talking about a 1 year deal. It's hardly Nelson's fault the Raiders sucked last year. He probably retired because playing for Gruden was such a letdownLOL.

I believe that by retiring, Jordy himself is saying he can't play any more.  But go on with your crusade.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I look at it this way...is he a player that can change the scoreboard numbers?Is he capable of being that 'guy' who gets us into the playoffs? I see Brown,Beasley,Foster and Jones being the top 4 right now..add in Anthony Johnson and that's a deep group.He's a name now...and not much more.jmho.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, Buffalo03 said:

I wouldn't mind bringing him in on a one year deal. Good lockerroom guy to have. Obviously not what he once was but just two seasons ago he was still Aaron Rodgers favorite target. Why not?

Yea and have him retire before the season begins... no thanks.

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

He has nothing left.

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

I remember thinking that 2008 WR class was going to be nuts!

Jordy Neslon

James Hardy

Limas Sweed

Malcolm Kelly

Devin Thomas 

Donnie Avery

Eddie Royal

Jerome Simpson

Desean Jackson...

I'm probably forgetting a couple of guys.

.....nicely done....RIP James Hardy.....a tragedy.........

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I remember thinking that 2008 WR class was going to be nuts!

Jordy Neslon

James Hardy

Limas Sweed

Malcolm Kelly

Devin Thomas 

Donnie Avery

Eddie Royal

Jerome Simpson

Desean Jackson...

I'm probably forgetting a couple of guys.

This years class seems very similar.... Round 2 lottery.