Raiders Release Jordy Nelson

Mark92

Love the armchair GMs that assertively say “can’t get separation” who probably watched zero Raiders games and certainly didn’t watch the All-22 of a single Raiders play. 

That said, I doubt the Bills come calling. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did you actually watch any of his Raiders highlights last year? Go on youtube and look at his 2018 highlights. He had no issue getting open at all

Do you know what the problem is with judging a player based on highlight videos? All they show is highlights. I mean, Kelvin Benjamin has a highlight video out too.

10 hours ago, Mark92 said:

Still has plenty in the tank and would be a good veteran for the locker room.  Yup! 

Not based on his performances in Oakland he doesn't.

7 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did you actually watch any of his Raiders highlights last year? Go on youtube and look at his 2018 highlights. He had no issue getting open at all

Highlights are HIGHLIGHTS. No one makes bad highlight videos.

Get some bad music, and clever editting and you could get 5 minutes of Nathan Peterman looking amazing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Vet minimum 

6 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Looks like AB was captured by two skinheads...

Thats why he has the blonde mustache, he's getting blue contacts next ?

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

God, his blonde mustache has to be the worst thing I have ever seen. 

Hell this lady stache doesn't bug me as much at that thing.

Image result for ugliest mustache ever

That's really nose hair.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, QCity said:

Do you know what the problem is with judging a player based on highlight videos? All they show is highlights. I mean, Kelvin Benjamin has a highlight video out too.

Kelvin Benjamin has never been at the level of Jordy. Jordy's highlight video showed separation and times when he was on an island by himself when get caught the ball. Kelvin Benjamin never got open like that. He had 63 catches last year and a couple 8 or 9 catch games

Edited by Buffalo03

I'm not sure.   Seems a bit redundant with Beasley and Kroft and whomever we draft.   I see him in GB back with Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

The Raiders paid him a $3.6 mil. roster bonus in December. It's not my money, but that's not how you run an organization.

It's how you run the Raiders!!!!

2 hours ago, peterpan said:

Bring him in! 38 catches in the final 5 games this year.  

there is that.  He could be a good add if the speed is still there.  has great hands, which is a plus catching 100 mph balls from allen!

• 2 weeks later...

Report: Former Packers great Nelson retiring

Rob Demovsky ESPN Staff Writer

Wide receiver Jordy Nelson, one of cornerstones of the Green Bay Packers offense for a decade, is retiring from the NFL after playing last year for the Oakland Raiders.

Nelson, who turns 34 on May 31, became a free agent when the Raiders released him on March 14 after just one season with the team.

James Jones, his former Packers teammate, first reported Nelson's decision on NFL Network.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1