Golden Tate to NYG 4 yrs $37.5 Million

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He wanted to go to a winner. Interesting. Great player 

Honestly, I’m starting to think the Giants aren’t going to be as bad as everyone is making them out to be.  I’m considering betting their over.

and Tate has a ring so that helps with decision making.  He should grab the money at this point. 

54 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

Do you realize they put a 1st round tender on Corey Coleman for $4.4M? I'm glad I'm not a Giants fan.

It's an ORIGINAL ROUND TENDER which is a $2.025 million tender no matter what round the player was drafted.  Since Coleman was a 1st rounder the tender is at 1st round compensation if signed by another team, but it's not for $4.4 million which is the 1st round tender for someone not drafted in the 1st round.  

Now I can forgive a fan like you on a message board not knowing this, but I got really incensed today listening to One Bills Live & hearing Chris Brown saying the tender was for $4.4 & Murphy not knowing enough to correct him.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It's an ORIGINAL ROUND TENDER which is a $2.025 million tender no matter what round the player was drafted.  Since Coleman was a 1st rounder the tender is at 1st round compensation if signed by another team, but it's not for $4.4 million which is the 1st round tender for someone not drafted in the 1st round.  

Now I can forgive a fan like you on a message board not knowing this, but I got really incensed today listening to One Bills Live & hearing Chris Brown saying the tender was for $4.4 & Murphy not knowing enough to correct him.  

Well. That shut me up