Sign in to follow this  
Hebert19

Josh Allen is the man!

31 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Josh Allen would straight arm Vincent to the ground.

..or jump over him!!!

33 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

His welcome of the new guys before anyone else just shows how much he is personally invested 110% in making a go of this thing called the 2019 Bills...and beyond. Sky's the limit for an iron will like that, imho. The only negative I can even come up with right now, would be the "flossing" promo vids @ShadyBillsFan loves to post of him.:D  

I’m no fan of the floss 

but it 1 of the few he’s happy 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Couldn't agree more.  One of the most lasting early impressions I will never forget was seeing him in the Charges game running up the sideline firing up the defense to try and get us back in that game.  I knew right there this kid was a born leader and all he did was show more and more throughout the season that he is going to be special.  

I never try and get to far ahead of myself (good or bad) early on with young players, but sometimes there are just so many signs that its hard to ignore.  I am fully convinced that he is going to be special.  

I'd like to add to your post by saying, there's nothing phony about it.  It doesn't have that Jameis Winston feel where he just sounds like someone you want to shut up.  

Getting guys hyped up is one thing (I like) but they saw him take a beating and do whatever it took.  He's got a very serious and focused side to him too.  

They rally around him for sure and now the FO is. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Whether you believe he will be the franchise or not you have to love his attitude.   Hes all in.  Working hard in the offseason.  Scheduling the time with the receivers...qnd being the first person to call the new guys.  Amazing.  If he walks like a franchise qb and he talks like a franchise qb....

....what about the "We Got The WRONG Josh Gang"?......those drooling over the whiny 'lil putz boy who was "much better than #9"?.........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honest question: did we have any qbs that we questioned their work ethic?  

The vast majority of NFL players work really hard at their craft and are decent human beings. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....what about the "We Got The WRONG Josh Gang"?......those drooling over the whiny 'lil putz boy who was "much better than #9"?.........

Any news on AZ getting a 3rd for him lol.

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

We definitely should be doing a victory lap after year one.  No way this could back fire. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

I am in love with him... that is all

With me its just the $3x.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We definitely should be doing a victory lap after year one.  No way this could back fire. 

....sorry bro, no way could I resist the sarcasm.....Ferrari vs a Yugo...........:thumbsup:

I like how he retains a happy go lucky attitude while keeping a sense of masculinity and toughness. Kid has great temperament. 

17 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Any news on AZ getting a 3rd for him lol.

...a 3rd of what?......gotta be leftover Papa John's............

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honest question: did we have any qbs that we questioned their work ethic?  

Billy Joe Hobert and JP come to mind. 

2 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

Didn’t you read the title of this post? He’s a Man! In fact, he’s “the Man”. Geez!!!

So he the famed Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch?  Best of luck to him at Wrestlemania!  

Posted (edited)

Exemplary work ethic, and he's already a leader. Great attitude; he's very positive and has swagger without being a cocky prick. There's no fear of any idiocy from him during the offseason, he's too busy working on his game and building chemistry with his teammates.

For some reason he strikes me as the type that is furious with all the "Josh Allen is trash and will never amount to anything with his atrocious, unfixable accuracy issues". Like smashing objects every night angry, we just never hear about  it. Where Mayfield wears it like a shirt, Allen doesn't but I really believe it's there and it burns. Not that this kid needs any extra motivation, he's clearly a self-starter.

None of this guarantees anything, but he's easy to root for even if he wasn't the QB of my favourite team. Get it done starting this year, Josh, you've got some talent around you now.

Edited by technobot
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

you're really so bitter about that still that you come into this positive thread and show your *** and insult the kid who had a bad year with a horrible team around him and is now thrown into uncertainty, no fault of his own? I thought age was supposed to breed wisdom.  Not in your case I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

you're really so bitter about that still that you come into this positive thread and show your *** and insult the kid who had a bad year with a horrible team around him and is now thrown into uncertainty, no fault of his own? I thought age was supposed to breed wisdom.  Not in your case I guess.

..yes sir....he fell short of the proclaimed better Josh......sorry to soggy your Wheaties.....go for a walk.....SMH......

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..yes sir....he fell short of the proclaimed better Josh......sorry to soggy your Wheaties.....go for a walk.....SMH......

Who "proclaimed" him better? Some posters here that had a different preference than you before last year's draft? Many, if not most of the posters here who preferred Rosen over Allen pre-draft last year (me included) have already changed our minds, if you've paid attention at all. You sound like a baby man. Every thread even tangentially  related to Allen and/or Rosen and you bring this petty **** up. Maybe you take your own advice and go for a looooooong walk. 

Things just feel fresh and exciting. I started watching in 5th grade, the 2005 season, and I don't mean this as a guarantee of anything, but this is the most excited and the least anguished about the Bills I've ever been.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Who "proclaimed" him better? Some posters here that had a different preference than you before last year's draft? Many, if not most of the posters here who preferred Rosen over Allen pre-draft last year (me included) have already changed our minds, if you've paid attention at all. You sound like a baby man. Every thread even tangentially  related to Allen and/or Rosen and you bring this petty **** up. Maybe you take your own advice and go for a looooooong walk. 

....ok....feel better I hope...........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ok....feel better I hope...........

God what a loser. Quick to call out a "putz" you've never met and people that had the gall to think he might be a good quarterback. Then proceed to gaslight when called out about it. Coward.