Josh Allen is the man!

Hebert19

His welcome of the new guys before anyone else just shows how much he is personally invested 110% in making a go of this thing called the 2019 Bills...and beyond. Sky's the limit for an iron will like that, imho. The only negative I can even come up with right now, would be the "flossing" promo vids @ShadyBillsFan loves to post of him.:D  

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

So far Cole , Brown and Ty (OT) said Allen was one of the first to call. That's a franchise QB.  He has the whole package

Leaders lead. He's already doing things TT, EJ, JP, TE never did. We waited so very long and I think the wait is over.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

To add to the OP...I don’t think I can remember a time before today when guys said they came here because of the QB...that is pretty impressive for JA.

To be fair Moorman was all about Coming to Buffalo and playing with Van Pelt and Rob Johnson

they personally guaranteed him more reps than any punter in the league... and they stuck behind their deal

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

His welcome of the new guys before anyone else just shows how much he is personally invested 110% in making a go of this thing called the 2019 Bills...and beyond. Sky's the limit for an iron will like that, imho. The only negative I can even come up with right now, would be the "flossing" promo vids @ShadyBillsFan loves to post of him.:D  

I’m no fan of the floss 

but it 1 of the few he’s happy 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Couldn't agree more.  One of the most lasting early impressions I will never forget was seeing him in the Charges game running up the sideline firing up the defense to try and get us back in that game.  I knew right there this kid was a born leader and all he did was show more and more throughout the season that he is going to be special.  

I never try and get to far ahead of myself (good or bad) early on with young players, but sometimes there are just so many signs that its hard to ignore.  I am fully convinced that he is going to be special.  

I'd like to add to your post by saying, there's nothing phony about it.  It doesn't have that Jameis Winston feel where he just sounds like someone you want to shut up.  

Getting guys hyped up is one thing (I like) but they saw him take a beating and do whatever it took.  He's got a very serious and focused side to him too.  

They rally around him for sure and now the FO is. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Whether you believe he will be the franchise or not you have to love his attitude.   Hes all in.  Working hard in the offseason.  Scheduling the time with the receivers...qnd being the first person to call the new guys.  Amazing.  If he walks like a franchise qb and he talks like a franchise qb....

....what about the "We Got The WRONG Josh Gang"?......those drooling over the whiny 'lil putz boy who was "much better than #9"?.........

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....what about the "We Got The WRONG Josh Gang"?......those drooling over the whiny 'lil putz boy who was "much better than #9"?.........

We definitely should be doing a victory lap after year one.  No way this could back fire. 

• Thank you (+1) 1