Josh Allen is the man!

Hebert19

Exemplary work ethic, and he's already a leader. Great attitude; he's very positive and has swagger without being a cocky prick. There's no fear of any idiocy from him during the offseason, he's too busy working on his game and building chemistry with his teammates.

For some reason he strikes me as the type that is furious with all the "Josh Allen is trash and will never amount to anything with his atrocious, unfixable accuracy issues". Like smashing objects every night angry, we just never hear about  it. Where Mayfield wears it like a shirt, Allen doesn't but I really believe it's there and it burns. Not that this kid needs any extra motivation, he's clearly a self-starter.

None of this guarantees anything, but he's easy to root for even if he wasn't the QB of my favourite team. Get it done starting this year, Josh, you've got some talent around you now.

Edited by technobot
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....what about the "We Got The WRONG Josh Gang"?......those drooling over the whiny 'lil putz boy who was "much better than #9"?.........

you're really so bitter about that still that you come into this positive thread and show your *** and insult the kid who had a bad year with a horrible team around him and is now thrown into uncertainty, no fault of his own? I thought age was supposed to breed wisdom.  Not in your case I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

you're really so bitter about that still that you come into this positive thread and show your *** and insult the kid who had a bad year with a horrible team around him and is now thrown into uncertainty, no fault of his own? I thought age was supposed to breed wisdom.  Not in your case I guess.

..yes sir....he fell short of the proclaimed better Josh......sorry to soggy your Wheaties.....go for a walk.....SMH......

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..yes sir....he fell short of the proclaimed better Josh......sorry to soggy your Wheaties.....go for a walk.....SMH......

Who "proclaimed" him better? Some posters here that had a different preference than you before last year's draft? Many, if not most of the posters here who preferred Rosen over Allen pre-draft last year (me included) have already changed our minds, if you've paid attention at all. You sound like a baby man. Every thread even tangentially  related to Allen and/or Rosen and you bring this petty **** up. Maybe you take your own advice and go for a looooooong walk. 

5 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Who "proclaimed" him better? Some posters here that had a different preference than you before last year's draft? Many, if not most of the posters here who preferred Rosen over Allen pre-draft last year (me included) have already changed our minds, if you've paid attention at all. You sound like a baby man. Every thread even tangentially  related to Allen and/or Rosen and you bring this petty **** up. Maybe you take your own advice and go for a looooooong walk. 

....ok....feel better I hope...........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ok....feel better I hope...........

God what a loser. Quick to call out a "putz" you've never met and people that had the gall to think he might be a good quarterback. Then proceed to gaslight when called out about it. Coward.

Morse said he wanted to come to Buffalo because of Josh Allen.  He said it looked like Josh had nice, soft hands...

allen.jpeg.2f126d0d130e8a3e528f3d60dbe93db7.jpeg

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Whether you believe he will be the franchise or not you have to love his attitude.   Hes all in.  Working hard in the offseason.  Scheduling the time with the receivers...qnd being the first person to call the new guys.  Amazing.  If he walks like a franchise qb and he talks like a franchise qb....

Beane needs to get him in the war room working the phones for UDFA's.

Looks like the plan is coming to fruition.  Still going to be adding in the draft. The roster is shaping up fairly well.  

I am looking forward to watching Buffalo this year.  I’m either going to see Allen sling it all over, or I’m going to see Allen sling it over everyone again.  Either way, it’s going to be exciting to watch because he does have an arm.  He can run, and he is a competitor.  

Prove me wrong Josh Allen!  I’ve doubted you from the beginning.  I have come in here over the past couple years to say why and troll a bit about Mahomes.  

This is your chance to make me eat a lot of crow (hopefully just the wings with some hot sauce and celery). 

3 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

Looks like the plan is coming to fruition.  Still going to be adding in the draft. The roster is shaping up fairly well.  

I am looking forward to watching Buffalo this year.  I’m either going to see Allen sling it all over, or I’m going to see Allen sling it over everyone again.  Either way, it’s going to be exciting to watch because he does have an arm.  He can run, and he is a competitor.  

Prove me wrong Josh Allen!  I’ve doubted you from the beginning.  I have come in here over the past couple years to say why and troll a bit about Mahomes.  

This is your chance to make me eat a lot of crow (hopefully just the wings with some hot sauce and celery). 

We already know the athleticism and arm strength is amazing, arguably the strongest arm the NFL has ever seen.

Myself personally, what makes Allen extra special and the reason he is able to excel in not the greatest of conditions, especially for a rookie. Josh Allen is a very intelligent QB.

Prepare to eat lots of crow.

I mean that in a good way. ( with hot sauce and celery )  

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1