Josh Allen is the man!

Hebert19

Whether you believe he will be the franchise or not you have to love his attitude.   Hes all in.  Working hard in the offseason.  Scheduling the time with the receivers...qnd being the first person to call the new guys.  Amazing.  If he walks like a franchise qb and he talks like a franchise qb....

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

...then he must be a franchise QB!  

Love it and loving what we are hearing from our new players about WANTING to play with Josh.  Not to mention how great Josh is being as a leader and being the first to contact all these guys, and not just the receivers either.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Love it and loving what we are hearing from our new players about WANTING to play with Josh.  Not to mention how great Josh is being as a leader and being the first to contact all these guys, and not just the receivers either.  

Cole Beasley talking about Josh has me pumped.  

Its easy for John Brown to salivate at our insanely vertical offense with Allen throwing bombs all over the place, but for a slot/possession guy to, at least say all the right things and sign on the dotted line, says something. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You could see it from the first time he stepped on the field. The energy about the whole team was completely different, even on defense. The kid is special. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, H2o said:

You could see it from the first time he stepped on the field. The energy about the whole team was completely different, even on defense. The kid is special. 

Couldn't agree more.  One of the most lasting early impressions I will never forget was seeing him in the Charges game running up the sideline firing up the defense to try and get us back in that game.  I knew right there this kid was a born leader and all he did was show more and more throughout the season that he is going to be special.  

I never try and get to far ahead of myself (good or bad) early on with young players, but sometimes there are just so many signs that its hard to ignore.  I am fully convinced that he is going to be special.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Whether you believe he will be the franchise or not you have to love his attitude.   Hes all in.  Working hard in the offseason.  Scheduling the time with the receivers...qnd being the first person to call the new guys.  Amazing.  If he walks like a franchise qb and he talks like a franchise qb....

Yes, definitely like the way he is starting out. Hard worker and I'm excited to see it translate onto the field, especially with these new additions and a few more to come. May see some amazing things this upcoming season.

18 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

You could see from Day 1 how much his teammates loved him. That's so huge for a QB.

Troy Vincent broke JP Losman's leg in pre-season LOL!

I was by the stage at the draft and called him out on it. I said JP never forget. He stopped, came over to me, and said he was running (with a dead pan smirk) 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

You could see from Day 1 how much his teammates loved him. That's so huge for a QB.

Troy Vincent broke JP Losman's leg in pre-season LOL!

Josh Allen would straight arm Vincent to the ground.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2