Sign in to follow this  
Alphadawg7

Imagine if we Lee Evans could have played with Allen!

On 3/14/2019 at 8:51 PM, Boca BIlls said:

How about we imagine a WR that isnt old and didn't suck.

If their fondest memories are of the Losman Era then there is no fun in piling on their misery....

Evans was another guy who should of been drafted in the second or third round. He wasn’t a bad player he just wasn’t great. Lacked size and exceptional hands. 

On 3/14/2019 at 3:09 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

So the Losman thread about impressing at Clemson got me to post a Losman highlight reel for fun in it, but all it really did was remind me just how good Lee Evans was.  

People tend to forget how good Lee Evans was and how bad his luck was to play with crap QB's most of his career.  Can you imagine who good Allen and Evans would be together?  

Just bringing some light back on one of the most underrated Ex-Bills players of all time.  

....what were the odds of TWO 83 yd TD plays in the same game to #83?..............

On 3/14/2019 at 3:11 PM, VW82 said:

Isn't kind of what we're getting with John Brown? A legit deep threat with questionable hands and route running skills. Both guys got stuck playing with bad QBs. 

And possibly Foster breaking out this season? 

I really loved Evans coming out of Wisconsin, much more than I did during his time on the Bills....

so much so that I remember posting once in here back in 2004 that I'd much rather have him & JP than Big Ben. :doh:

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....what were the odds of TWO 83 yd TD plays in the same game to #83?..............

Tyrod threw 2 long distance bombs in one game, only took the GDT about 5 minutes to start complaining it didn't give the D enough rest by scoring that quick.

:D

Edited by row_33