Hate to say it but, I actually feel bad for Dolphins fans

D521646

1 hour ago, D521646 said:

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

I know, I know, I shouldn't feel bad but I do. :)

Tim-

You have a higher propensity for sympathy than me homie, but still good on you. ?

1 hour ago, D521646 said:

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

Tim-

They have so much crowd noise pumped into that stadium it’s not even funny and should be banned or fined. The have the worst 1st down saying “ That’s another Miami Dolphins 1st down”. I’m just waiting for the ocean to rise high enough to delete that team from history.

2 hours ago, D521646 said:

Tim-

Screw the Fins. . .Screw their fans. . .Screw everything Miami Dolphin related.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

We aren’t in a position to look down on or feel bad for any fan base or franchise.  Bills haven’t won a playoff game in 25 years and have been to the playoffs once in 20 years.  

So much this... Do Dolphins fans feel bad for us?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I absolutely loath saying this: I think the Dolphins might have learned their lesson.

They've spent recent memory trying to turn things around with the big splash acquisition and robbing Peter to pay Paul to manage the salary cap while they look for a quick fix. And it has led to them being a more dysfunctional organization than us. 

I don't want them to learn their lesson.

With all due respect, this means nothing in March.  I remember laughing At the Fins and then they won the AFC East with their dumb wildcat.  So either, they are better than most people think or they are terrible and have a chance at a good college qb.

4 hours ago, D521646 said:

Tim-

You are the only one. ***** THE DOLPHINS!

7 hours ago, D521646 said:

Tim-

Tim, please get it together man! Relish in these moments would ya? Always squish the fish...always.

• Like (+1) 1