Hate to say it but, I actually feel bad for Dolphins fans

D521646

John Dorsey could do what he did because his predecessor left him a treasure chest of draft picks to play with. The Browns are just cashing in with their accumulated draft capital. They have had 13 first rounders in the last 7 drafts. In the past 20 years, they have had 4 #1 overall and 4 #3 overall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cleveland_Browns_first-round_draft_picks

In contrast, Da Bills have had 7 first rounders in 7 years with 2 #4s and one #3 in the past 20 years. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buffalo_Bills_first-round_draft_picks

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

something about Bills fans ripping on other organizations just doesn’t add up.  I’ll wait till we have a consistent winning team before I poke fun at any other organization.  

It adds up if you rooted for the Bills living in South Florida during the Super Bowl years.

They're literally where we were in 2017, minus the trade chips.  After we dumped darby, watkins, ragland etc - we were a foregone conclusion to finish dead last.  Tyrod and the defense won a bunch of tight games, beane used the picks to get us a QB moving forward.  But everyone essentially considered it the worst team in the league.  

We made the playoffs that year (with help, and with being blown out several times, and probably wouldn't have if we didn't have Tyrod - especially after seeing peterman/mccarron/glennon and all the other bad QBs who were available)

7 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

It adds up if you rooted for the Bills living in South Florida during the Super Bowl years.

Yeah cause talking smack about something that happened 30 years ago is cool ??

reminds me of my jagoff Steeler fan friends bragging about the 70s when they weren’t even born yet 

Edited by CaptnCoke11

55 minutes ago, D521646 said:

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

I know, I know, I shouldn't feel bad but I do. :)

Tim-

it's almost like you just woke up yesterday and slept through the last 18 years or so.

oh yeah before i forget... ***** the phish.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, D521646 said:

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

I know, I know, I shouldn't feel bad but I do. :)

Tim-

D5-  This tells me you are not old enough to remember the Dolphins from the 70’s where they beat us 20 times in 10 years.  This is one of the many reasons why there is a poster on my wall in the garage, “Squish the Fish”!  

I will I’ll never feel sorry for them, never.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Of course they do. They are the single people sitting between all those empty seats.

1377054728_dolphin%20stadium%20empty.jpg

That's because Bills fans chased the fin fans out of their own stadium.... I still see way too much Phins gear on people in Rochester.

8 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

That's because Bills fans chased the fin fans out of their own stadium.... I still see way too much Phins gear on people in Rochester.

Throwing trash as fins fans is actually legal in the state of New York, and the only time I'm ever ok with littering. 

• Haha (+1) 1