Hate to say it but, I actually feel bad for Dolphins fans

D521646

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

I know, I know, I shouldn't feel bad but I do. :)

Tim-

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, D521646 said:

I've been reading the AFCE forums today, and of course Jets fans are super excited, as they should be, that team is not going to be an easy out for anyone this year.  Pats fans gunna Pats fan, ho hum FA, still clinging to the GOAT for at least one more year, but reading the forums, THEY KNOW, the times are a changing.  And then we have the Fins fans..  Can't imagine what these boards would be like if we had as boring a FA period as they are having knowing that they are in serious tank-mode..  

I know, I know, I shouldn't feel bad but I do. :)

Tim-

Go wash your mind out with soap. No. Make it a Brillo pad.

Then go to your room and no soup for you tonight!

I'll drink Champagne if they go 0-16.

• Like (+1) 2

Meh

1 year ago the Browns were the absolutely laughing stock of the league.  2 years ago they looked completely devoid of talent.  Now they are potentially the most exciting team in the league.  People here need to stop accepting it takes half a decade to turn around a team.

• Like (+1) 4

My dad is a phins fan and.. I could care less about his plight. 

Being irrelevant and bottom feeders to the Pats have kept us from hating each other. We both just hope for a 10-6 wildcard every year assuming we drop 2 to the inevitable 12-4 Pats.

We have much in common the past decade. He was psyched for the Chad Henne era lol now I get to be psyched for the Josh Allen era.

It shouldn't take long for them to get started on a rebuild they're just a year or 2 behind us and the Jets. These 3 AFCE franchises have been rebuilding and reloading for 2 decades. Time is a circle in the AFCE.. for now.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

19 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I want the Fins to lose every game forever. I will never, ever feel sorry for Dolphins fans. Ever. :beer:

I'd like them to go 2-14 every year. Take your best guess as to who the two wins are against.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I want the Fins to lose every game forever. I will never, ever feel sorry for Dolphins fans. Ever. :beer:

Winning 7-8 games every year is way worse. Bills fans know this better than most. You dont have a high enough draft pick to be excited about and you dont get to play the post-season. Forever treading water stuck in limbo.

• Like (+1) 1