Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

Could we just sign Ziggy already and hold this press conference already?  It's 53 outside and I need to get on with my day

F5

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that rat bastard is getting all of us today !!!!!!

he knows what he did 

@Reed83HOF

It just worked out at the perfect time and I knew everyone was monitoring that thread, especially with the news conference running late. It was too easy and had to be done...

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Could we just sign Ziggy already and hold this press conference already?  It's 53 outside and I need to get on with my day

F5

Imagine being a media member being told "presser at noon so be there at 11:15" and then have to sit around for 3 hours.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate you people and your damn pixieland links 

:wub:

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

It just worked out at the perfect time and I knew everyone was monitoring that thread, especially with the news conference running late. It was too easy and had to be done...

I’m especially vulnerable right now  as osu is currently playing in a do or die game vs IU in the Big 10 tourney and they make my blood pressure do crazy things 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Imagine being a media member being told "presser at noon so be there at 11:15" and then have to sit around for 3 hours.

Getting paid to sit around and shoot the ***** with your buddies. Doesnt sound too bad.

Maybe they are feeding them because they usually all tweet out complaints when that happens 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Getting paid to sit around and shoot the ***** with your buddies. Doesnt sound too bad.

beats the hell out of my job

1 minute ago, Pete said:

beats the hell out of my job

Id say the same, but I guess Im kinda doing what theyre doing right now as it is, so I cant complain

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Just the idea of it bugs me.  Nothing worse than having to wait for someone else.

It probably bugs me more because I'm married.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I know what fluid he was hoping they were referring to.

Just the idea of it bugs me.  Nothing worse than having to wait for someone else.

It probably bugs me more because I'm married.

I hear ya, I hate waiting in general, and nothing worse than the "I'll be ready in 10 minutes" lie to my face  :wallbash::thumbsup:

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a cry baby.

But to me im excited.  Maybe they are making headway with Ziggy and Beane can announce the agreement with him and thus the delay

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I hear ya, I hate waiting in general, and nothing worse than the "I'll be ready in 10 minutes" lie to my face  :wallbash::thumbsup:

I'm used to that one. The one that still gets me is the "I have to run to *insert store*" then end up going to 6 different stores over the next 4 hours. 

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

What a cry baby.

But to me im excited.  Maybe they are making headway with Ziggy and Beane can announce the agreement with him and thus the delay

If he's busy waiting for Ziggy to ink a contract I'd be happy to wait.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Seems like they can at least put the players up there and just put Beane last or skip him altogether if he’s too busy

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Press conference drought. Time to send in Tyrod

Tehrod

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

YE OLE would indeed shoot the **** with said buddies. YE would be like “What’s good gents? What’s good? Let’s have a cold one for posterity sake.” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1