Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

3 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

For those with Macs, I'm currently using Safari. Just see a black screen right now.

Same here. I checked Firefox too, because s9metimes videos from NFL or NHL.com don’t play in safari. But I got the same black screen in Firefox too. 

Just FYI everyone - it looks like they will carry the interviews on the John Murphy show (on the MSG channel, or on WGR550 (download the radio.com app)).

Just now, MacGyver said:

On IE11 I am seeing a Bills Live Kaleida Health splash screen

k thanks. I think its kinda funny how in 2019 we don't have video streams that can play on multiple browers lol.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

On IE11 I am seeing a Bills Live Kaleida Health splash screen

Hasnt started yet. You can see the link at the bottom that says Up Next - and the press conference is still listed there. must be running late - but I wonder why - since we didnt get Antonio Brown things shd start on time.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Yea.  Stream isn't up yet is my guess.  Or their IT person sucks which, based on past pressers, is very likely also.

The Bills website is based on a company from Chicago.  When they dumped the coaches, the players, the scouts and good portion of miscellaneous staff they never changed web services supplier who at one point posted the wrong score for a game.

anyone try the Bills App?  I'm in an area at work where coverage is poor to 1X  

Posted (edited)

I don’t think any of the interviews have started yet. I have WGR550 on and they said guys will be filtering through when they have the time. 

They also usually carry any press conferences on WGR550. Or on Time warner news channel (nothing on there either)

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

k thanks. I think its kinda funny how in 2019 we don't have video streams that can play on multiple browers lol.

Usually that is fault of the hosting company.  We have same issue at work and all of the servers with this issue are Micro$oft.  They (M$) claim they are compatible but every patch seems to break it and then they need to wait for a fix for sometimes three to four weeks. Billicheat admires their business model. 

I have a meeting at 1PM, so I'm pretty sure that's exactly when the stream will start.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Limeaid said:

Usually that is fault of the hosting company.  We have same issue at work and all of the servers with this issue are Micro$oft.  They (M$) claim they are compatible but every patch seems to break it and then they need to wait for a fix for sometimes three to four weeks. Billicheat admires their business model. 

MS is really good at that.  I had a teacher in college  for web design that said "if it works in IE, you designed it wrong".

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, gordong said:

can't get it on Safari or Chrome...

its a conspiracy to use IE 

Officially sponsored NFL platform   Microsoft

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Which it also doesn't work on but you at least get a black loading screen. 

well they lose because that's not happening on my Mac...   LOLOLOL

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'd rather just not listen/watch in that case.

I'd rather someone give me a recap.  Thanks.

25 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Edge isn't that bad lol

You're right.  It's actually the number 1 browser............... for downloading chrome and firefox.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

You're right.  It's actually the number 1 browser............... for downloading chrome and firefox.

this is very true!

I mean it isn't bad as in it can show websites lol.  

They want to get Ziggy Ansah signed so they can announce him too.

Just now, PIZ said:

They want to get Ziggy Ansah signed so they can announce him too.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the hold up.  Either that or Eric Wood is still getting ready announce he's not retiring.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I'd rather someone give me a recap.  Thanks.

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah, 

9 players with a need to get the offense and defense going 

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah

I saved you a ton of time 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

MS is really good at that.  I had a teacher in college  for web design that said "if it works in IE, you designed it wrong".

In mid-1990's I worked as a contractor to a government agency.  My boss went to a conference and I heard him having discussion with another government worker that M$ was giving stock options as part of conference.  It was mentioned that it was illegal and he said no it wasn't because you could only claim them after you retired hence they had 0 value now.

Two weeks later he comes to me and tells me he needs specs for a group of new servers.  I asked for specifications list and he gave them to me and then said "When you write the specs make sure only the latest M$ server meets it" and he gave me the brochures including software and hardware specs he got from conference.  I asked for a copy of the requirements by email "to ensure I got everything" and he told me "You have everything you need."  I did the specs and sent it for him to submit.  He submitted the work with his name on it.  A few weeks later he gets a call asking about new servers he is ordering and was he sure it met the specs and he said it was. They asked if everything in requirements was necessary and he said it was.  They said they needed to have a meeting regarding this before they could get the servers.  At the meeting they gave him a copy of the proposal for new servers with an section highlighted - I put into the requirements that it had to be a Microsoft server.  They told him this is an open source contract and by making requirements only fit one company's product he broke the rules and if they had just submitted it the proposal for bids there would be a lot of issues.  He then said "Ask Glenn, he wrote it" and left room.  They asked me for my input and I was told I was given requirements by conversation only as well as a documents.  Gave them my dated notes and the documents I was given.  My manager's ability to do contracts was suspended. 

He tried to set it up so if there was any issue I'd be holding the bag but my notes left the bag in his lap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah, 

6 players with a need to get the offense and defense going 

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah

I saved you a ton of time 

You left out all the culture and agriculture with the required DNA to breed success

• Like (+1) 1