Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

Had a chance to watch the press conferences, here are some thoughts:

-Really happy with the Morse pick, genuine dude, great communicator, overall very comfortable with him.

- Beasley is going to make the entire WRs better route runners

- Gore will provide some encouragement for Shady. Shady will feel young around Gore

In terms of cap and what is being done moving forward, I found it telling how Beane on more than 1 occasion stated having space for  a marquee player if they become available.  In terms of FA destination, he made it seem like they had the ability to add more but held back.  Beane wants to make a move that happend with Mack or Copper last year.  I could see any of the 3 DE holding out on the franchise tag.  The wildcard is what Atlanta does with their cap situation and verbal agreement to redo Julio Jones contract this offseason. They have a total of 14 mil in cap space a poor football team and a draft in April.  Beane wants to swop in and grab Jones.

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

TWO white slot receivers turned us down??

58567779-3933-4257-9CE0-0673797448A6.jpeg

Someone who sits behind the NE bench should make this into a big fathead or sign and hang it there during our next home game against the Pats so all the NE players have to look at it the whole game hahaha

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Imagine being a media member being told "presser at noon so be there at 11:15" and then have to sit around for 3 hours.

Hey Wiz, trust me on this man! ... many of us have more difficult jobs than that ...and it includes the waiting with no pay on them, :)