Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That and sheeet a few times.

Fork that 

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So if Gronk shoves his iron arm into the back of Tre’s head again, he won’t be walking to his sideline laughing? 

We might not win every game but we'll win every fight 

2 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I'm a hypocrite for quoting this message, but why would you scar us with this? ?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

TWO white slot receivers turned us down??

58567779-3933-4257-9CE0-0673797448A6.jpeg

Is that one of our new OL.

1 hour ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

First words out of his mouth :lol:

Sounds like a Rex guy.

3 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Yolo remember this golden nugget:

I havent seen Yeezus in a bit.  Did he ascend into hell.

10 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/watch-sports-performance-center-tour

juat a short clip of the free agents touring the new sports performance facility (still being built). Seems like it may be a preview of a longer video to come, I hope. 

Awesome. The Pegulas/Beane were really smart to build this state of the art sports performance center for the players. It achieves 3 objectives:

1.) Help players maximize their athletic potential and their ability to stay healthy and available
2.) Help sell free agents on coming to Buffalo and to keep those players that are here happy
3.) Provides a space where players can voluntarily spend time and train together, thus building comradery.

I like it a lot!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

All of this while hanging out with Sam Darnold in California.  There friendship is gonna get weird I think.  

I hope he makes friends with some of the AFCE defense players.  Maybe they will be less inclined to take cheap shots on him when they know he buys drinks during the off season.

They actually live in the same house. Josh’s girlfriend lives there too. Like Three’s company 

So which one pretends to be gay?

Please make sure these guys sign on the dotted line before they go to a Sabres game ?

Has anyone told him that Pegulas one the Sabres and can put in word if he wants to play goalie after Bills season is over?

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Do you ever wonder how guys just magically have every other guy's number?

Agent to agent talk.  For the cut agents get you expect high end service.