Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

Just now, PIZ said:

They want to get Ziggy Ansah signed so they can announce him too.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the hold up.  Either that or Eric Wood is still getting ready announce he's not retiring.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I'd rather someone give me a recap.  Thanks.

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah, 

9 players with a need to get the offense and defense going 

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah

I saved you a ton of time 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

MS is really good at that.  I had a teacher in college  for web design that said "if it works in IE, you designed it wrong".

In mid-1990's I worked as a contractor to a government agency.  My boss went to a conference and I heard him having discussion with another government worker that M$ was giving stock options as part of conference.  It was mentioned that it was illegal and he said no it wasn't because you could only claim them after you retired hence they had 0 value now.

Two weeks later he comes to me and tells me he needs specs for a group of new servers.  I asked for specifications list and he gave them to me and then said "When you write the specs make sure only the latest M$ server meets it" and he gave me the brochures including software and hardware specs he got from conference.  I asked for a copy of the requirements by email "to ensure I got everything" and he told me "You have everything you need."  I did the specs and sent it for him to submit.  He submitted the work with his name on it.  A few weeks later he gets a call asking about new servers he is ordering and was he sure it met the specs and he said it was. They asked if everything in requirements was necessary and he said it was.  They said they needed to have a meeting regarding this before they could get the servers.  At the meeting they gave him a copy of the proposal for new servers with an section highlighted - I put into the requirements that it had to be a Microsoft server.  They told him this is an open source contract and by making requirements only fit one company's product he broke the rules and if they had just submitted it the proposal for bids there would be a lot of issues.  He then said "Ask Glenn, he wrote it" and left room.  They asked me for my input and I was told I was given requirements by conversation only as well as a documents.  Gave them my dated notes and the documents I was given.  My manager's ability to do contracts was suspended. 

He tried to set it up so if there was any issue I'd be holding the bag but my notes left the bag in his lap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah, 

6 players with a need to get the offense and defense going 

blah blah, blah blah blah,  blah blah blah

I saved you a ton of time 

You left out all the culture and agriculture with the required DNA to breed success

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Great memories!!

Image result for buffalo bills press conference mario williams

(Left to Right) Matthew Broderick, Leslie Nielson, Mario Williams and Gene Hackman

I remeber thy day clearly. We went crazy when we signed Mario. 

Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey!

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1