Brandon Beane and newly signed players - press conf from OBD

this may be meaningless and just a product of the Cowboys system 

D1etp1OUYAAVsMF.jpg

14 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Anyone else getting this message?

image.thumb.png.170f5da19f8d150ab249bdcd40487d24.png

I go that on all of the NFL video I looked at today using Chrome  (work firewall) 

Run Adobe Flash on Firefox 

BLACK Screen on IE   no error message 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

For those with Macs, I'm currently using Safari. Just see a black screen right now.

Same here. I checked Firefox too, because s9metimes videos from NFL or NHL.com don’t play in safari. But I got the same black screen in Firefox too. 

Just FYI everyone - it looks like they will carry the interviews on the John Murphy show (on the MSG channel, or on WGR550 (download the radio.com app)).

2 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

On IE11 I am seeing a Bills Live Kaleida Health splash screen

Hasnt started yet. You can see the link at the bottom that says Up Next - and the press conference is still listed there. must be running late - but I wonder why - since we didnt get Antonio Brown things shd start on time.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Yea.  Stream isn't up yet is my guess.  Or their IT person sucks which, based on past pressers, is very likely also.

The Bills website is based on a company from Chicago.  When they dumped the coaches, the players, the scouts and good portion of miscellaneous staff they never changed web services supplier who at one point posted the wrong score for a game.

I don’t think any of the interviews have started yet. I have WGR550 on and they said guys will be filtering through when they have the time. 

They also usually carry any press conferences on WGR550. Or on Time warner news channel (nothing on there either)

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

k thanks. I think its kinda funny how in 2019 we don't have video streams that can play on multiple browers lol.

Usually that is fault of the hosting company.  We have same issue at work and all of the servers with this issue are Micro$oft.  They (M$) claim they are compatible but every patch seems to break it and then they need to wait for a fix for sometimes three to four weeks. Billicheat admires their business model. 

Just now, Limeaid said:

Usually that is fault of the hosting company.  We have same issue at work and all of the servers with this issue are Micro$oft.  They (M$) claim they are compatible but every patch seems to break it and then they need to wait for a fix for sometimes three to four weeks. Billicheat admires their business model. 

MS is really good at that.  I had a teacher in college  for web design that said "if it works in IE, you designed it wrong".

• Awesome! (+1) 1