What if Rosen Ends Up In Miami?

On 3/14/2019 at 1:01 AM, RocCityRoller said:

Jets have added:

G: Jets added LG - Osemele -  we added his capable backup

RB: Jets added RB L Bell - we added 35 yr old F Gore

LB: Jets added LB CJ Mosely -  we added nothing to the DF7

Our O line is in MUCH better shape right now then the Jets.  

Yes they added Bell but they didn't drastically improve their Line so it's going to tough to run for Bell.  He's not in Pittsburgh anymore.

Don't even talk to me about what the jets added to their DF7.  I will take our D all day long. 

You call yourself a Bills fan?  Good one. 

• Like (+1) 2

We now know that if Rosen ends up in Miami he will get hurt and replaced by Fitz.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:23 PM, billieve420 said:

Rosen to Miami makes more sense to me than them signing a Vet like Bridgewater, Fitz, Tyrod, etc... Guys who may win just enough to put you out of reach of the elite QB prospects coming out. If Rosen flame out you are are in position to draft Tua in 2020 or Lawrence in 2021 while you rebuild. 

If Rosen pans out then you have your franchise QB and you are ahead in the rebuild process.

Fitz must have made more sense to them.  Its early yet though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

We now know that if Rosen ends up in Miami he will get hurt and replaced by Fitz.

...just curious...who got the better end of the "Josh Sweepstakes"???..I'll hang up and wait for responses......crickets.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just curious...who got the better end of the "Josh Sweepstakes"???..I'll hang up and wait for responses......crickets.....

Kinda like AZ phone line waiting for a trade offer for Rosen.

I dont think he is on the block at all though.

If youre asking who got the better Josh then you shouldnt have to ask me that.  Ive been on the JA train the whole time and thats a matter of record.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/16/2019 at 8:15 AM, Mark92 said:

Our O line is in MUCH better shape right now then the Jets.  

Yes they added Bell but they didn't drastically improve their Line so it's going to tough to run for Bell.  He's not in Pittsburgh anymore.

Don't even talk to me about what the jets added to their DF7.  I will take our D all day long. 

You call yourself a Bills fan?  Good one. 

He's a Bills fan. we all are

7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Kinda like AZ phone line waiting for a trade offer for Rosen.

I dont think he is on the block at all though.

...Putz Boy trashing the organization because he went after 9 is THEIR headache.....sorry but the turd's opening "ME" salvo triggers ongoing regurgitation with me.....

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Putz Boy trashing the organization because he went after 9 is THEIR headache.....sorry but the turd's opening "ME" salvo triggers ongoing regurgitation with me.....

New Snowflake poster child for everything thats mest up about a lot of millenials.  He was entitled to get drafted before he did.  Not even thinking about how he should feel priviledged to even get drafted let alone get drafted top 10.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, whatdrought said:

Explain to me how the Jets have had a great off season and the Bills has been “alright”?

Some people think that the 1 team race for Le’Veon Bell was the key to the off-season. People who pay atttention to headlines and not the details, will find this to be truth.