Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RocCityRoller

What if Rosen Ends Up In Miami?

Recommended Posts

Rosen to Miami makes more sense to me than them signing a Vet like Bridgewater, Fitz, Tyrod, etc... Guys who may win just enough to put you out of reach of the elite QB prospects coming out. If Rosen flame out you are are in position to draft Tua in 2020 or Lawrence in 2021 while you rebuild. 

 

If Rosen pans out then you have your franchise QB and you are ahead in the rebuild process.

Edited by billieve420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosen will be out of football in a couple years. He blows

 

Buffalo gonna crush his annoying girly body and shove him in his cleat

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Doc said:

If he does, not worried at all.  But I think the Dols are looking to 2020 for their future QB.

 

 

I think you're right.  Who are the Dolphins going to draft this year at 13 for QB? 

 

WHo knows, maybe they cut Tannehill, pick up some scrub, tank and go for the kid with the fresh flow form Clemson next year.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'd have to swap NE for Cleveland and have all 4 top 10 2018 QB's in the AFCE.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 1:01 AM, RocCityRoller said:

 

Jets have added:

 

G: Jets added LG - Osemele -  we added his capable backup

RB: Jets added RB L Bell - we added 35 yr old F Gore

LB: Jets added LB CJ Mosely -  we added nothing to the DF7

 

Our O line is in MUCH better shape right now then the Jets.  

Yes they added Bell but they didn't drastically improve their Line so it's going to tough to run for Bell.  He's not in Pittsburgh anymore.

Don't even talk to me about what the jets added to their DF7.  I will take our D all day long. 

You call yourself a Bills fan?  Good one. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he ends up with the Giants for their 2nd 1st rounder, or the Pat's get him for next to nothing to backup Brady and eventually take over in a couple years.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We now know that if Rosen ends up in Miami he will get hurt and replaced by Fitz.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:23 PM, billieve420 said:

Rosen to Miami makes more sense to me than them signing a Vet like Bridgewater, Fitz, Tyrod, etc... Guys who may win just enough to put you out of reach of the elite QB prospects coming out. If Rosen flame out you are are in position to draft Tua in 2020 or Lawrence in 2021 while you rebuild. 

 

If Rosen pans out then you have your franchise QB and you are ahead in the rebuild process.

Fitz must have made more sense to them.  Its early yet though.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

We now know that if Rosen ends up in Miami he will get hurt and replaced by Fitz.

 

 

 

...just curious...who got the better end of the "Josh Sweepstakes"???..I'll hang up and wait for responses......crickets.....

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

 

 

 

...just curious...who got the better end of the "Josh Sweepstakes"???..I'll hang up and wait for responses......crickets.....

Kinda like AZ phone line waiting for a trade offer for Rosen.

I dont think he is on the block at all though.

If youre asking who got the better Josh then you shouldnt have to ask me that.  Ive been on the JA train the whole time and thats a matter of record.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could signal the start of the Patriots being the least significant team in the division.

 

Another chance for the Bills to have a true rivalry.

 

If the Cards decide to trade him, I want him in Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 8:15 AM, Mark92 said:

Our O line is in MUCH better shape right now then the Jets.  

Yes they added Bell but they didn't drastically improve their Line so it's going to tough to run for Bell.  He's not in Pittsburgh anymore.

Don't even talk to me about what the jets added to their DF7.  I will take our D all day long. 

You call yourself a Bills fan?  Good one. 

He's a Bills fan. we all are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Kinda like AZ phone line waiting for a trade offer for Rosen.

I dont think he is on the block at all though.

...Putz Boy trashing the organization because he went after 9 is THEIR headache.....sorry but the turd's opening "ME" salvo triggers ongoing regurgitation with me.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Putz Boy trashing the organization because he went after 9 is THEIR headache.....sorry but the turd's opening "ME" salvo triggers ongoing regurgitation with me.....

New Snowflake poster child for everything thats mest up about a lot of millenials.  He was entitled to get drafted before he did.  Not even thinking about how he should feel priviledged to even get drafted let alone get drafted top 10.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

New Snowflake poster child for everything thats mest up about a lot of millenials.

 

....LMAO....'po victim of venomous posters........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they just signed Fitz ;)

 

Even if they get Rosen Fitz will some how win the job............he always does ;)

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, whatdrought said:

Explain to me how the Jets have had a great off season and the Bills has been “alright”?

 

Some people think that the 1 team race for Le’Veon Bell was the key to the off-season. People who pay atttention to headlines and not the details, will find this to be truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×