What if Rosen Ends Up In Miami?

9 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

It's all too possible.

AZ looking at Murray.

Miami needs a QB. Miami has enough to do it.

Darnold, Rosen and Allen in the AFC East?

Woah!

The Jets have had a great off-season.

The Bills have been solid.

The Dolphins could go Rosen as the big splash, why not?

Then Brady.

AFC East football becomes must watch football on the east coast. (Boston, NYC, Miami and Buffalo/WNY).

legitimate ratings boost

this will happen

Im pretty sure if this does happen Cleveland will trade Mayfield to New England, just because 

I think the jew is going to end up as a Giant. 

Rosen and Saquan. Two rookie contracts. Will have capital for the near future. 

If they can find a way to protect the boy...Giants oline is equally as bad as AZ.....i think he may stick around in this league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Darnold, Allen, and Rosen had decent rookie seasons despite all being hindered by the crappy teams around them as rookies.  Even allowing for that, however, none of them played well enough to be considered more than "promising" at this point in their careers.  The history of the NFL is littered with supposedly "best QBs to come out in a long time" -- some who even looked much better as rookies than any of the three you mentioned -- who crashed and burned.

Rosen's year was rough.  I only remember even seeing a few highlights at any point during the year.  

While Allen came back from his injury and had a few good games, and limited his sacks (7 total sacks in the last 6 games) - Rosen was sacked 45 times on the year, including 16 in the last 3 games of the season.  He had 73 more attempts and a higher comp% than allen (55% which is low for his depth of target) but only 104 more yards.  

I think both will benefit from some new targets, and some improved offensive lines.  Daboll really moved towards an offense that allen could execute towards the end of the year to build confidence and create some offense.  Rosen led the worst offense in the NFL, and everyone who had anything to do with his selection and development is probably gone.  He could use the change of scenery, but I'm not sure Miami would be best for him.  

hopefully he does. make those chances of a sweep of the fins much easier if the scrub ends up there and starting. I believe here in the near future buffalo and the jets, the two holding the basement lately, will be battling for the afce crown.

no, I haven't forgot brady, as a matter of fact I'm looking forward to his return so I can see him carried off the field in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I'm good with anything that prevents Miami from drafting Tua next year.

I’m fine with Tua.  We just need to make sure Trevor Lawrence doesn’t end up in the AFC east.  Hell, in the afc.