What if Rosen Ends Up In Miami?

It's all too possible.

AZ looking at Murray.

Miami needs a QB. Miami has enough to do it.

Darnold, Rosen and Allen in the AFC East?

Woah!

The Jets have had a great off-season.

The Bills have been solid.

The Dolphins could go Rosen as the big splash, why not?

Then Brady.

AFC East football becomes must watch football on the east coast. (Boston, NYC, Miami and Buffalo/WNY).

legitimate ratings boost

this will happen

42 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

It's all too possible.

AZ looking at Murray.

Miami needs a QB. Miami has enough to do it.

Darnold, Rosen and Allen in the AFC East?

Woah!

The Jets have had a great off-season.

The Bills have been solid.

The Dolphins could go Rosen as the big splash, why not?

Then Brady.

AFC East football becomes must watch football on the east coast. (Boston, NJ, Miami and Buffalo/WNY).

legitimate ratings boost

this will happen

Fixed it for you ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Explain to me how the Jets have had a great off season and the Bills has been “alright”?

Jets have added:

G: Jets added LG - Osemele -  we added his capable backup

RB: Jets added RB L Bell - we added 35 yr old F Gore

LB: Jets added LB CJ Mosely -  we added nothing to the DF7

The point that is missing is that the AFC East could have 3 of the best 4 QBs in the 2018 class in one division.

All of the 'wrong Josh' haters can see J Rosen up close and personal while the Dolphins rebuild a year behind Buffalo and the Jets.

Darnold is there at the Jets, and they are building too. Being in NYC they need to make the 'big splash' signings like Bell, Osemele and Mosely.

Then you have the Bills with Allen and our mid level pickups, instead of 3 big splashes, the Bills puddle jump 9 or 10 FA and hope to stick half of them

A fascinating experiment in team building in one division, with super young QBs is about to unfold in the division seeking to disthrone the NE dynasty with 2 or maybe 3 of the best young QBs to come out in a long time.

Mimami trading for Josh Rosen makes sense and makes the division must see TV, That is good for the Buffalo Bills.

Edited by RocCityRoller

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Jets have added:

G: Jets added LG - Osemele -  we added his capable backup

RB: Jets added RB L Bell - we added 35 yr old F Gore

LB: Jets added LB CJ Mosely -  we added nothing to the DF7

Whoo doggy, what a fun take.

So, let’s put this into perspective:

Jets added a good guard. We added a top 10 center.

Jets made a guy who hasn’t carried a football in over a year a very very wealthy running back. The bills signed a savvy vet to a minimal deal.

Jets paid very highly for a run stuffing linebacker who is a good player, but is limited. The bills added to their secondary and are bringing in a DE to look at. 

Meanwhile, the bills outdid them at receiver, took an All-pro teamer from them, built depth across the front line, and decidedly didn’t have any of their big ticket signees bail on them because the idea of playing for them made them sick.

Anyone who thinks the Jets have won the offseason thinks that on name alone. They made some good moves for sure, but they were all moves made with one purpose- positive hype to keep the GM’s job. Meanwhile, the Bills used their money to fill just about all of their holes and greatly improve their team. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

33 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Wouldn't that be interesting? Darnold, Allen and Rosen in the same division. That would be fascinating. 

That is my point. The NFL needs the East coast to be relevant. 3 of the best young QBs in one division creates amazing drama as heir to Brady.

Rosen to Miami is a lock.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Whoo doggy, what a fun take.

So, let’s put this into perspective:

Jets added a good guard. We added a top 10 center.

Jets made a guy who hasn’t carried a football in over a year a very very wealthy running back. The bills signed a savvy vet to a minimal deal.

Jets paid very highly for a run stuffing linebacker who is a good player, but is limited. The bills added to their secondary and are bringing in a DE to look at. 

Meanwhile, the bills outdid them at receiver, took an All-pro teamer from them, built depth across the front line, and decidedly didn’t have any of their big ticket signees bail on them because the idea of playing for them made them sick.

Anyone who thinks the Jets have won the offseason thinks that on name alone. They made some good moves for sure, but they were all moves made with one purpose- positive hype to keep the GM’s job. Meanwhile, the Bills used their money to fill just about all of their holes and greatly improve their team. 

Yes, but look bigger.

Rosen, Darnold and Allen battling it out for the next decade in the same division every week is an NFL ratings bonanza.

NYC, Miami and WNY/Toronto is huge ratings and penetration to replace the Pats and New England ratings.

It's too easy.

Rosen to Miami, is my off season lock. It's too easy.

9 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yes, but look bigger.

Rosen, Darnold and Allen battling it out for the next decade in the same division every week is an NFL ratings bonanza.

NYC, Miami and WNY/Toronto is huge ratings and penetration to replace the Pats and New England ratings.

It's too easy.

Rosen to Miami, is my off season lock. It's too easy.

That doesn’t excuse your wrong statements.

The flip side of that is that it’s only a ratings bonanza if they turn out to be good QB’s. The draft class angle will play for about a year until one or more don’t play well. If they suck it doesn’t matter where or when they were drafted. ? 

I also don’t know about Rosen to Miami cause they seem intent on tanking... not sure I’d Tua is better than Rosen, but that’s the rumored plan.

The problem with whatever team gets Rosen will be longevity. If injuries don't get him, politics will. 

6 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I'd be fine with it. I watched him in the Pac12 and didn't care for him then, not gonna worry about him if he is on Miami.

As a lifelong Bruin I look at Rosen a lot like Lonzo Ball. Lots of college hype turning to professional mediocrity. Bills fans need to worry about Darnold & Mahomes....

• Like (+1) 1