McCloud and Miller not feeling too happy right now

Its always an awkward moment when your team is drafting/signing your replacements. Even worse when you are Shady and know you need Oline help but couldnt really say anything cuz the replacements weren't there yet and the guys you want to talk bad about are still on your team. Its a ruff business for sure managing that *****.

Edited by badassgixxer05

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Nothing is there for me. Trying to see if its there if i quote it.

I think the tweeter deleted the tweet (I just posted the link) I went on to twitter and the tweet is gone now...

• Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile Duke posted somethink like "You gotta love competiton, either you like DAT or not".

Very different approach, I hope Duke works hard to earn it.

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I think the tweeter deleted the tweet (I just posted the link) I went on to twitter and the tweet is gone now...

I think it was IG, not twitter.

15 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Meanwhile Duke posted somethink like "You gotta love competiton, either you like DAT or not".

Very different approach, I hope Duke works hard to earn it.

I think it was IG, not twitter.

The original tweet was from Bradley Gelber who took IG screen shots and tweeted them - the tweet has been deleted

Ray Ray is right to be worried. He really needs to either change his attitude and go all in to try to win his roster spot (unlikely to happen) or discover that his last name is really Pegula (probably more likely to happen than the previous option)

Ray Ray it was nice to know you until games like the Texans game happened..... 

35 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Ray Ray is right to be worried. He really needs to either change his attitude and go all in to try to win his roster spot (unlikely to happen) or discover that his last name is really Pegula (probably more likely to happen than the previous option)

Ray Ray it was nice to know you until games like the Texans game happened..... 

Or steal Croom’s girl. 

13 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

It was just a picture of him in a Bills uni with the comment: "Painted that image like I ain't *****, but I'ma burn it up now"

John Miller posted a bunch of ??? and then emojis of a guy yelling into a black heart

EDIT: the post still shows up for me here (I'm on laptop browser) 

Translation:

”The Bills Organization is attempting to marginalize me by these recent free agent signings, but soon they will not have my services at all”

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Translation:

”The Bills Organization is attempting to marginalize me by these recent free agent signings, but soon they will not have my services at all”

Preferred Translation:

“In order to keep the job and jersey, going to have to be better than 5 catches for 36 yds.” 

Competition makes you need to be better than the competitor or lose.  In either case the team gets better.

• Awesome! (+1) 1