McCloud and Miller not feeling too happy right now

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Didn’t Miller say at seasons end I didnt play as hard as I should of or something to that effect? Ray Ray needs to get over it- he certainly didnt light it up last year and has a lot to prove.

I think that was Dawkins.

• Like (+1) 1

If Ray Ray wasn’t so terrible returning punts last year we wouldn’t have needed roberts. fumbling, letting the ball bounce past him and roll for 20 yards, no good returns, and not adding anything to the receiver core, what does he expect.

and miller has been terrible the last 2 years, maybe he should have had some motivation then 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Kwai San said:

If thats what it take then thats what it takes......I always kinda like Miller.  But he needs to seriously step HIS game up or he is curb material.....

Miller is not going to be resigned, so if he steps it up it will be for another team.

6 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

It's just a song lyric. My take is that he feels disrespected/like he's being overlooked, and that he's going to work harder to show what he can do. Maybe the fact that we've signed 3 WRs in the last 2 days will light a fire under his ass like being cut did for Foster. 

Foster is a good example for these guys.  Both McCloud and Miller had plenty of issues last year.  They've got to earn the respect through their play.  Not sure if we would even resign Miller as a camp body at this point?

8 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Didn’t Miller say at seasons end I didnt play as hard as I should of or something to that effect? Ray Ray needs to get over it- he certainly didnt light it up last year and has a lot to prove.

7 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Unfortunately that was our starting LT.

7 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I think that was Dawkins.

Actually I think Dawkins said that he didn't play as well as he wanted to play.  I don't think he said he didn't play hard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Actually I think Dawkins said that he didn't play as well as he wanted to play.  I don't think he said he didn't play hard.

He wasnt really talking about during the season, I think he was really talking about his preperation in the offseason.  He said he took where he was at for granted but that he learned his lesson and would put in the necessary work this offseason.

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Nothing is there for me. Trying to see if its there if i quote it.

Must have left him speachless.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

We can agree to disagree.  I stand by my memory on this.