McCloud and Miller not feeling too happy right now

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe they're upset then again maybe they know exactly the situation they're in and trying to get pumped since if they make it to training camp they're competing for their jobs.

Didn’t Miller say at seasons end I didnt play as hard as I should of or something to that effect? Ray Ray needs to get over it- he certainly didnt light it up last year and has a lot to prove.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

I'm finna wait for someone to decode that

I too am waiting on the decoder ring to see just what it is I am missing out on.....what am I supposed to be seeing?  Cuz I ain't seeing it....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

I too am waiting on the decoder ring to see just what it is I am missing out on.....what am I supposed to be seeing?  Cuz I ain't seeing it....

It's just a song lyric. My take is that he feels disrespected/like he's being overlooked, and that he's going to work harder to show what he can do. Maybe the fact that we've signed 3 WRs in the last 2 days will light a fire under his ass like being cut did for Foster. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

It's just a song lyric. My take is that he feels disrespected/like he's being overlooked, and that he's going to work harder to show what he can do. Maybe the fact that we've signed 3 WRs in the last 2 days will light a fire under his ass like being cut did for Foster. 

If thats what it take then thats what it takes......I always kinda like Miller.  But he needs to seriously step HIS game up or he is curb material.....

8 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

If thats what it take then thats what it takes......I always kinda like Miller.  But he needs to seriously step HIS game up or he is curb material.....

Agreed. I have no idea what Miller's comment means, so I'll leave that for someone else to decipher ?

I was really high on Ray Ray coming out as a gadget, do it all type player but he never . Down the stretch McKenzie totally took over his role . Hopefully he puts in some work and proves his worth but salute to Beane for adding 2 quality vets at WR ,  question mark in Duke Williams and potential rookie(s). Totally revamped this WR corps.

I think Foster and Brown outside and Cole in the slot is the 1st string right now. Zay , McKenzie , Ray Ray , Duke , Roberts , Rookie? , Not too shabby depth. 

PS. - I'm very very very high on Foster. 6'2 with blazing game speed and reliable hands . As an UDFA rookie he could only get better too. I love his upside. Feel he could be a legit #1.

Edited by JerseyBills

13 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

that IG post seems to have been taken down. I went to his page even & his profile is now private.

Can anyone share what it said or is it really no big deal?

It was just a picture of him in a Bills uni with the comment: "Painted that image like I ain't *****, but I'ma burn it up now"

John Miller posted a bunch of ??? and then emojis of a guy yelling into a black heart

EDIT: the post still shows up for me here (I'm on laptop browser) 

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Thank you (+1) 2