Biggest jerk... Willis Mcgahee, Marshawn Lynch or Antonio Brown?

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

McGahee.

The Bills drafted him and gave him first round money where he could sit and get healthy.

McGahee wanted nothing to do with the Bills. Ross Tucker recently said Willis was one of the only people he met that actually didn’t like Buffalo.

McGahee rushed for 3,365 yards in his three years in Buffalo.

The Bills played 48 games during McGahee's tenure.  He played in 46 of them.

It seems to me he held up his end of the bargain.  And then some.

12 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

This is a tough call. On the surface my vote goes to Willis, but Lynch hit someone with his car! Brown is a diva. What you think ladies?

it was at 2 AM ... when nothing good ever happens and IIRC she wasn't injured (that bad) 

Willis   ... Is he the one with 9 baby mamma's?   

Mr Brown was being a distraction that hampered his team getting to the playoffs 

Antonio Brown refused to practice in Week 17 after heated dispute with Ben Roethlisberger .

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

McGahee rushed for 3,365 yards in his three years in Buffalo.

The Bills played 48 games during McGahee's tenure.  He played in 46 of them.

It seems to me he held up his end of the bargain.  And then some.

I don't see how this is possible bro. He sat out a full season & 4 games after he was drafted.

He was another absolutely ridiculous draft choice. Eric Steinbach was sitting there and we really needed a guard, not an injured running back.

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

it was at 2 AM ... when nothing good ever happens and IIRC she wasn't injured (that bad) 

Willis   ... Is he the one with 9 baby mamma's?   

Agreed on Lynch/Chippewa

And you are thinking of Travis "I cant outrun the Feds" Henry

Two weeks later, as Henry was leaving a Denver-area apartment with 6 kilograms of cocaine, the authorities moved in. Henry attempted to run, but was chased down and caught after a short pursuit.

Donte Whitner was no picnic.

First, he actually held out. Then he got into a domestic dispute. Of course it was cool when he got tased outside the night club.

He was however a smart man. He managed to collect 36 million dollars from Ralph for being an average player.

9 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't see how this is possible bro. He sat out a full season & 4 games after he was drafted.

He was another absolutely ridiculous draft choice. Eric Steinbach was sitting there and we really needed a guard, not an injured running back.

I wasn't including the 2003 season, since he wasn't active.  I don't recall him sitting out 4 games.  He played 16 games in 2004 and 2005; and 14 games in 2006.

Similarly to Maybin and Spiller, we can't hold where a player is drafted against the player.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The bills hard on for drafting first rd rb's when we already had a good one is what lead to both mcgahee and lynch leaving on soured terms.. Both produced while here and don't think either was a jerk. No quit in either of those guys thats for sure.

So dumb. We were cranking out 1st round RBs even with the emergence of FredEx in his prime out of nowhere. We never really gave him a year as the bonafide number 1 except for maybe the year he really broke out and CJ Spiller was relegated to 2nd. They still shared carries until we acquired Shady.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I wasn't including the 2003 season, since he wasn't active.  I don't recall him sitting out 4 games.  He played 16 games in 2004 and 2005; and 14 games in 2006.

Similarly to Maybin and Spiller, we can't hold where a player is drafted against the player.

I believe I was at the game in which he made his debut. It was against the Cardinals. Maybe I am mistaken.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

To be fair, Gronk is the definition of a meat head. I don't think one thought went into what he was doing. ?

Meathead with a heart of gold and a cyber arm to use as a weapon when he lost his mind.

He'd have probably just thrown a weak punch if he didn't instinctually use that dumb cyber arm in football.

He's so dumb the cyber arm took over his brain.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

5 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

So dumb. We were cranking out 1st round RBs even with the emergence of FredEx in his prime out of nowhere. We never really gave him a year as the bonafide number 1 except for maybe the year he really broke out and CJ Spiller was relegated to 2nd. They still shared carries until we acquired Shady.

Dont even get me started on Ralph's love of RBs, and the over-valuation this franchise has put on the running game through its entire history.

You would think he would have learned his lesson after watching OJ Simpson have such an amazing career and set all those records... yet only play in ONE playoff game his entire career. And that was in the 60s/70s, well before it became such a pass-happy league!

Once Shady is gone, this team better not spend anything better than a 4th round pick replacing him. Good/Great RBs can be found almost anywhere.

7 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Of these three McGahee...***** him. Buffalo drafted him and gave him an entire year to recover before he even played down. He was ungrateful! 

Please explain how he was "ungrateful."

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Didn’t McGahee say the only thing to do in Buffalo is Dave and Busters?

i think it’s hilarious to picture him heading home from practice or the gym and heading over there 

Back when he was in Buffalo, he wasnt really wrong, but he was an ####### for saying it out loud.