Biggest jerk... Willis Mcgahee, Marshawn Lynch or Antonio Brown?

9 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

If you've ever drove down chippewa on a fri or sat night you most likely hit someone too or had some idiot walk into your car. Its a mess and full of UB students that are taught that people can walk into traffic with out consequence. If you dont believe me about UB go drive thru north campus. 

But to answer the question. Willis by far

Thank you.  The media made a huge deal out of it at the time.  the damage was to his passenger side view mirror not his hood.  

8 minutes ago, 87168 said:

...or just age and better environment.

Pete Carroll isn't known for being a disciplinarian

Caroll's not. It's definitely age and environment. But a coach treating and acknowledging him more like a college player that hadn't been able to mature yet is something I'd credit Caroll to do. Make dem boys into men like he did in USC. Of course Pete's boys were already pros getting compensated to play at USC amiright.

I really liked Marshawn in the post Buffalo stage of his career. As others have said.. he comes off as very down to Earth, even to this day. He's a funny dude. You ever seen him on Conan's SB series playing Mortal Kombat? He gets reinvited now even not making the SB because he was a funny down to Earth dude.. great chemistry with Conan haha. Him vs Gronk at Mortal Kombat was hilarious. Looked like he never played a video game before and was pumped for it. Whereas party animal Gronk just came off as a stiff awkward meathead haha.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

10 hours ago, RussellDopeland said:

Lest we forget...Bryan Cox :sick:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4nAe8DNZaq97mfGncZCD

As much as I hated Brian Cox when I was younger, I have to admit that he really added some WWE style drama to the phins rivalry. I can’t recall if he was a “dick” elsewhere, but he was certainly the ultimate heel when he came to Rich Stadium. 

McGahee.

The Bills drafted him and gave him first round money where he could sit and get healthy.

McGahee wanted nothing to do with the Bills. Ross Tucker recently said Willis was one of the only people he met that actually didn’t like Buffalo.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

So why these three specific players? You have two former Bills running backs and a former Steelers receiver who just got traded. What's the connection? Or are you claiming that these three guys are the top 3 jerk players in NFL history?

21 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The bills hard on for drafting first rd rb's when we already had a good one is what lead to both mcgahee and lynch leaving on soured terms.. Both produced while here and don't think either was a jerk. No quit in either of those guys thats for sure.

Lynch had a lot of off the field issues while here. In fact, he still had issues at first in Seattle until he learned and matured over time. His play in the field wasn't the reason the Bills moved on from him.

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Aaron Hernandez

He did have a bad habit of shooting people in the head.

Gronk. That hit on White is one of the dirtiest things I seen on a football field. Hit a guy in the back as he's laying on the ground??

• Like (+1) 1

McGahee, only b/c Donaho took him in the first with a busted up knee, and sat out for a year, and still trashed Buffalo on his way out.  Back then a knee repair was not a guarantee, so we really took a cHance on him.

He’s trash in my eyes.  Brown did all this stuff on purpose to get out, but time will tell if he will be productive in Oakland.  I regretted we lost Lynch, but he didn’t want to be here, but he wasn’t a jerk on the way out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CoachT said:

He did have a bad habit of shooting people in the head.

Gronk. That hit on White is one of the dirtiest things I seen on a football field. Hit a guy in the back as he's laying on the ground??

To be fair, Gronk is the definition of a meat head. I don't think one thought went into what he was doing. ?

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

To be fair, Gronk is the definition of a meat head. I don't think one thought went into what he was doing. ?

It's the NFL, they're all meatheads. lol

I'll also add, the lack of other Bills starting a brawl over that was pretty embarrassing. I think Poyer kind of mean-mugged him to show his displeasure. Someone should have knocked him out. 

11 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

This is a tough call. On the surface my vote goes to Willis, but Lynch hit someone with his car! Brown is a diva. What you think ladies?

Biggest jerk, Willis. 

Lynch was "on track" in B'lo for "biggest thug" but he turned it around.

You said it yourself, Brown is a Diva.  Jerk not equivalent to Diva.

25 minutes ago, CoachT said:

It's the NFL, they're all meatheads. lol

I'll also add, the lack of other Bills starting a brawl over that was pretty embarrassing. I think Poyer kind of mean-mugged him to show his displeasure. Someone should have knocked him out. 

The gif after of Gronk throwing Poyer into the stands would have been priceless ?, but I for sure think White would have appreciated the attempt..haha