Biggest jerk... Willis Mcgahee, Marshawn Lynch or Antonio Brown?

41 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

I wanted to add Odell Beckham. I remember him cheap shotting Scott Chandler.

That's a good one. I forgot why I used to hate him so much. That and the fits he threw punching Gilmore who was eating his lunch. My most hated is and will always be Edeldoosh

I think OP is getting at former Bills (or almost Bills.. 4 hour Bills) tho. So in that case idk.. Kiko?

19 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Right.. obviously haha. I'm saying the answer's gotta be Kiko. Was talking about the posters talking about non Bills.

Ahh. Ya I just totally read that wrong the first time , after that I totally see what you meant.

Hopefully Josh Allen will continue to make him his female dog ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

Having dealt with McGahee and Lynch a lot. I would have to say brown just by default. McGahee was a rock head The U player who only wanted to know why we didnt have TVs on our planes. Lynch was a REAL down to earth guy, very regular. Just didnt like attention. He would talk to you any time but he was the type of guy who had to think LONG before signing any autographs. I had to get pen and paper a few times for him to sign for peoples kids 

• Like (+1) 1

Of the 3 mentioned AB is the biggest douche he signed a contract & then cried & whined to get out of it which sets a precedent to all the young & up & comers to let them know if they don't like whats going on just take your ball & go home .

Willis was a ass with the way he left the Bills after they drafted him & let him rehab while getting paid yah that could be a good one for top douche bag award for sure but he didn't screw the Bills the way AB did his team so AB is still top dog !

Lynch i think gave his all the first 2 years but when he started to go off the rail a bit showed he didn't want to be here & that sucked but he didn't flat out dis the Bills like AB so Marshawn still has some love from this Bills fan I think i will always route for beast mode !! 

8 hours ago, Dopey said:

I was already living in Fl when Lynch hit that woman. I visited the following year and almost hit a lady on that exact corner, making the same turn Lynch made. I can see how it could happen. Lynch was wrong for driving off, if I remember. IMO Willis is the bigger jerk of the 3 you mentioned.

I ubered for a little bit on weekends. Absolutley despised going downtown. Had a girl sit on hood of my car. Another girl ran pretty fast into the back of another. Two were sat down in middle of street yelling at everyone.  Keep me as far away from that as possible

McGahee and Lynch did their jobs whilst in Buffalo.  I've got no beef with either and certainly wouldn't consider them "jerks."

Antonio Brown quit on his team and effed over the organization who drafted him and gave him millions of dollars.  He wins.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Lynch after Buffalo actually became one of my favorite non Bills. He had a lot of maturing to do that's for sure. I'm sure Pete Carroll was a big reason for it.

...or just age and better environment.

Pete Carroll isn't known for being a disciplinarian

I'd have to go with Kiko. others may have been fools off the field, but they never threw any potential career ending hits...

Edited by 87168