Biggest jerk... Willis Mcgahee, Marshawn Lynch or Antonio Brown?

16 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

This is a tough call. On the surface my vote goes to Willis, but Lynch hit someone with his car! Brown is a diva. What you think ladies?

If you've ever drove down chippewa on a fri or sat night you most likely hit someone too or had some idiot walk into your car. Its a mess and full of UB students that are taught that people can walk into traffic with out consequence. If you dont believe me about UB go drive thru north campus. 

But to answer the question. Willis by far

• Haha (+1) 1

Lynch after Buffalo actually became one of my favorite non Bills. He had a lot of maturing to do that's for sure. I'm sure Pete Carroll was a big reason for it.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

If you've ever drove down chippewa on a fri or sat night you most likely hit someone too or had some idiot walk into your car. Its a mess and full of UB students that are taught that people can walk into traffic with out consequence. If you dont believe me about UB go drive thru north campus. 

But to answer the question. Willis by far

I was already living in Fl when Lynch hit that woman. I visited the following year and almost hit a lady on that exact corner, making the same turn Lynch made. I can see how it could happen. Lynch was wrong for driving off, if I remember. IMO Willis is the bigger jerk of the 3 you mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not quite understanding the hate towards Willis.....I don't really think the Bills took a chance on him as much as the Bills didn't use him properly and then his skill set diminished and he was pissed when he left and napalmed Buffalo.....from his point of view I can kinda understand it.

Since the OP threw AB into the mix anyone in the NFL is eligible I second the previous posters vote of Ben RAPElisburger

• Haha (+1) 1