Mitch Morse talks a bit on why he chose Buffalo

I don't read a lot into new signees' statements because, well, it's not like they're going to trash their new teammates.

THAT SAID -- at least our QB situation is no longer PREVENTING players from seriously considering the Bills.  And that's important.

I will give the guy credit where credit is due. There’s no way he didn’t have similar contract offers from other teams which would still have made him highest paid. There was something with buffalo he wanted to be apart of. Maybe he really did do some homework on Allen and wanted to work with him. Or the rabid fan base. But it wasn’t just a money thing cause there had to of been other teams willing to pay him the same if not more

On 3/14/2019 at 5:16 AM, ColdFront_USAF said:

You know what I like most about this? A big name free agent, who could have cashed in almost anywhere he wanted to, decided to come here because of our quarterback. Probably a big reason we got Beasley and Brown too. Sure, money plays a part, but can anyone here remember the last time a free agent came here saying they were excited to play with our stud qb? I sure don't. 

You honestly think it was because of Allen and not the $11 million/ season?  

I mean its nice he said that but he played with the nfl mvp.  It’s about the money.