With all the moves, I'm now conflicted at 9

Virgil

Question about TJ Hock.  Is he really that great/impactful of a blocker?  I remember OJ Howard as a complete package but he seems like a wasted pick in Tampa and I havent heard anything worthwhile out of him.  If Hock can really block his value as an extra olineman on off plays could be big.

If they stay at 9 I'm almost positive it'll be a DT/DE, simply because at that point in the round, the BPA is going to play one of those two positions. I like Ed Oliver a lot... but I also think they like Christian Wilkins from Clemson. Kid is most definitely a "process" guy, lot of experience, respected leader, non-stop motor, etc. 

And there's going to be some moving around within the top 10 picks so there's a real possibility that maybe one of these blue chip prospects falls to them at 9. 

I think they probably feel pretty good with where they're slotted and it'd have to be a real solid offer for them to trade back. If anything, I can see Beane dealing around to jump into the back half of the first round or maybe coming up from 40 towards the top of the second round. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Question about TJ Hock.  Is he really that great/impactful of a blocker?  I remember OJ Howard as a complete package but he seems like a wasted pick in Tampa and I havent heard anything worthwhile out of him.  If Hock can really block his value as an extra olineman on off plays could be big.

Howard was literally like the #1 or #2 TE in the league according to PFF. He just happened to get hurt but he was playing great outside of the injury. 

Just now, DCOrange said:

Howard was literally like the #1 or #2 TE in the league according to PFF. He just happened to get hurt but he was playing great outside of the injury. 

Howard's an incredible player, and he was who I wanted the Bills to draft that year.

On 3/14/2019 at 5:40 AM, BillsMafia13 said:

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Stay#9: Any of the big 5 that drop (Bosa, Q.will, Allen,Oliver,White), ill even allow TJ

Trade: To anywhere that gets us another 2nd. Talent is deep at DL, and we can get a starter for sure at TE/WR/OL with a heavy preference on OL.  Gimme 3 starters in the first 2 rounds

I love it! 3 potential starters at TE/WR/DL/OL and/or possibly heir apparent's to Shady/Williams/Hughes and so on. One of these years I would like to dump a 3rd and turn it into a 2nd or a 2nd into a first. Not sure we can pull off that luxury move yet, but it would be cool.

• Like (+1) 1