Bortles released

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

What Blake Bortles is saying right now....

aaa blake-bortles-girlfriend Lindsey DUke-726001.jpg

im-winning-anyways-i-cant-lose.jpg

All the nfl QBs have hot WAGS. Some of them can even play football too. 

I think Bortles is going to end up like Blaine Gabbert. .He’ll be signed as a backup somewhere, then the starter will get hurt and he will play well enough that some team thinks he’s worth a reclamation project as a starter since he was drafted so high, then he’ll suck again, around and around we go. 

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I say bring him in for a tryout.  Hes 2-1 in the playoffs!!

Just think, all of that maneuvering to move up and draft Josh Allen when the Bills could’ve just waited and Bortles is there for free.

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

All the nfl QBs have hot WAGS. Some of them can even play football too. 

I think Bortles is going to end up like Blaine Gabbert. .He’ll be signed as a backup somewhere, then the starter will get hurt and he will play well enough that some team thinks he’s worth a reclamation project as a starter since he was drafted so high, then he’ll suck again, around and around we go. 

In fairness to Bortles, he had higher highs than Gabbert ever did.  He's up and down, but is there a QB out there who has done more against Belichickian defenses?  Maybe Eli?

3 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Just think, all of that maneuvering to move up and draft Josh Allen when the Bills could’ve just waited and Bortles is there for free.

I get your point but I think all of us would be disheartened hanging our hat on him as our franchise QB.   At least we have high hopes for JA.   Plus, we had no idea the Jags would bomb in 2018.  Everyone thought they could contend for the AFC again and Blake would stay put. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB