A lot of Competition at WR For The Bills in 2019

12 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

With the recent acquisitions by the Bills this week, there will be some serious competition at WR....in a good way.  Gone are the days where Jeremy Kerly battled it out with Austin Prohel for WR#3.  The level of quality took quite a jump from the start of camp last year and it might only get better.  Here is their roster:

WR  1Josh Brown

WR 2 Robert Foster 

WR 3 Cole Beasley (slot)

WR 4 Zay Jones

WR 5 Isaiah McKenzie

WR 6 Andre Roberts (KR)

This group will be fighting for one or two WR spots at the bottom of the depth chart:

Duke Williams

Cam Phillips

Da’Mari Scott

Ray Ray McLeod

Victor Boldin Jr

This is the WR’s of today - I wouldn’t rule out bringing in an under-the-radar UFA or a mid-round draft pick.  So competition will only increase.  

I think we will carry 7 WR’s. Competition will be huge for us. I dont see Mckenzie or Ray Ray making it seeing the speed we have added.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hence why I think Zay will get traded if he doesnt find a way to hold a spot higher on the depth chart.  

Why? He's on a cheap contract and showed some upside. Let him compete and develop, unless some team has a sweet offer, I say keep him.

13 hours ago, ukbuffalo said:

I’m still expecting a WR in the draft. What will knock Isaiah out of our 53 

Andre Roberts just did I think

2 hours ago, Conlan93 said:

Duke Williams is a top player on my list for wanting to see in this year's training camp

He better really have a great camp because he doesn’t seem like a special teams type guy.  If he’s the 4th or 5th WR they will keep a guy who does both.  

14 hours ago, Iamkrgr said:

Zay Jones shouldn't be written off. He's developing slowly. This upcoming season will be a big one for him. Him going to Cali to train with Allen is a good sign. Hopefully he keeps working hard. 

This is how I feel.  While not a fan of Zay so far, when there is talk of dumping him, well I still got patience.  Plus he doesn't cost much

First pick I would rather have a stud OT, I'm not sold on the guys we signed so far.  WR?  Maybe round 3, UB's A Johnson.  Big and fast