KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Unfortunately, not all these signings are going to work out, so it's anyone's guess who is going to flame out.

That is just the reality.

I hope they ALL work out, but what are the odds.

This player was a first team All Pro last year and scored twice on special teams returns.  And he's the only one I'm lighting a butt over.

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic

We're still only allowed 53 on the roster, right? Gotta figure the ~10 FA signings will all be there, plus all our regular starters/automatics... PLUS we still have 10 picks! Anyone keeping track of how we keep all these people? Maybe a good reason to trade up (if need be) or trade for extra picks in 2020.

16 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Yeah, nobody respects the PR man until you have Chris Watson back there.

Didn’t Ray Ray essentially lose us a game because of a muffed punt? I’d much rather have the other team be nervous when we are returning the ball. Until they put Hyde back there it was dicey and he didn’t do much more than catch them. 

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Didn’t Ray Ray essentially lose us a game because of a muffed punt? I’d much rather have the other team be nervous when we are returning the ball. Until they put Hyde back there it was dicey and he didn’t do much more than catch them. 

Yes he did - Houston? 

Hopefully the era of kick return by committee is over for the Bills.

Now if they can get that punter Borq healthy, maybe bring in a few more to compete in camp...we will see what the energetic ST guy with very little actual coaching experience  can do....

That unit cost us 2-3 games last year...and did their best to give the team crappy field position for most of the others.

The bar is not set that high.

• Like (+1) 2