KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

2 minutes ago, gordong said:

still need a RT IMHO

Nsekhe is going to be the RT, and he's pretty good too just was stuck behind an all pro at LT and a pro bowl RT.  The only way that I think they are going to take a RT at 9 is if they are truly going to move Dawkins inside, put Nsekhe at LT and the Draft pick at RT.  I just don't see that happening. Could they take one in round 2-4 to be Nsekhe's replacement down the line, that would make sense.

The Bills are going Defensive Line or TE in round 1. I know I know BPA has been said over and over again. Every GM says that. The value at 9 is on the Defensive line or with TE in a trade down.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I didn't see him wearing a cape.

?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I didn't see him wearing a cape.

?

Look closer... Barr saw that cape when Allen flew over him, how come you didn't????   LOL

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Nsekhe is going to be the RT, and he's pretty good too just was stuck behind an all pro at LT and a pro bowl RT.  The only way that I think they are going to take a RT at 9 is if they are truly going to move Dawkins inside, put Nsekhe at LT and the Draft pick at RT.  I just don't see that happening. Could they take one in round 2-4 to be Nsekhe's replacement down the line, that would make sense.

The Bills are going Defensive Line or TE in round 1. I know I know BPA has been said over and over again. Every GM says that. The value at 9 is on the Defensive line or with TE in a trade down.

If the Bills don't go OT in the premium rounds of the draft I think he goes to LT and Dawkins goes to the original spot he was drafted to be in, RT.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I would really love to see Nsekhe RG and another Tackle brought in....  Who's the right guard no?  Long.... ??? EH if true.

Edited by gordong

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I just grabbed @YoloinOhio's cigarette so I could use it to light a cigarette of my own.  How can anyone not like this pick up???

Unfortunately, not all these signings are going to work out, so it's anyone's guess who is going to flame out.

That is just the reality.

I hope they ALL work out, but what are the odds.