KR/WR Andre Roberts (Jets) to Bills

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Great move!  Holy shi!.  Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pre-draft.  Now we truly can go BPA.  Kudos Beane!

Is there news about an edge rusher that I missed? Or are you just anticipating possibly signing Ansah?

2 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

- Beane would cover each one of those!  Never could I see us adding so much talent pr

Going into FA I thought we had holes at C, G, T, TE, WR, CB, Edge, and KR-if we sign Ziggy- Beane would cover each one of those! 

Just now, FluffHead said:

Brown, Zay, Beasley, foster, Roberts are probably locks going into camp. If they still draft one that is likely the 6 they will take into the season barring unforeseen circumstance  

Right. I still think they add someone in the draft. 

And if someone outside of those 6 reallu impresses in camp, I think Zay might be the first one traded/cut.

5 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Brown, Zay, Beasley, foster, Roberts are probably locks going into camp. If they still draft one that is likely the 6 they will take into the season barring unforeseen circumstance  

Doesn’t look like a bad corps, especially if you add in a rookie with some size.  Which there are plenty.

Anthony Johnson in the 3rd?

Edited by SWATeam

4 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

It depends if they view Robert's as just a return guy who can play WR if needed or a WR who can be a return guy. He sounds like he feels he is the first, a return guy who can play WR if needed.

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Ray Ray first.

Probably both.

5 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

I wouldn't say Zay is a lock.  The other 4 yes.  Which makes me wonder how many WR's will they carry?